- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot 260 Moving-Head LED Spotlight
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37644 000000000 L37644000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Give your mobile performances some lighting punch with the feature-packed Intimidator Spot 260. It features a 75W LED and motorized focus that lets y...Click To Read More About This Product
Powered by a potent 75W LED engine.
Give your mobile performances some lighting punch with the feature-packed Intimidator Spot 260. It features a 75W LED and motorized focus that lets you project crisp gobos from nearly any distance. Throw light farther by decreasing the beam angle 5° using the manual zoom. Keep the party energized using Totem mode that keeps beams on the dance floor and a 3-facet prism splits the beam and covers a larger area to thrill event guests. Intimidator Spot 260 lets you set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display. Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode. You can also use convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote. Intimidator Spot 260 has powerCON-compatible power input/output connections for power linking. Fits best in the CHS-2xx VIP Gear Bag.
- Fitted with 75W LED light source
- Ideal for mobile applications
- Project crisp gobos from nearly any distance with motorized focus
- Manual zoom
- 3-facet prism
Add this dynamic fixture to your setup—order today.
- Type: Spot
- Light source: LED
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 12–17°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 8 or 14
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Yes
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 9.1"
- Height: 6.4"
- Depth: 13.8"
- Weight: 12.2 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.