- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Spot 375Z IRC LED Effect Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J50261 002000000 J50261002000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This exceptionally powerful moving-head spot is tailor-made for large events with its piercing, razor-sharp beam. Under the hood of the Intimidator S...Click To Read More About This Product
Uncompromising brightness and innovative features make this spot a standout.
This exceptionally powerful moving-head spot is tailor-made for large events with its piercing, razor-sharp beam. Under the hood of the Intimidator Spot 375Z IRC is an intense 150-watt LED matched to dual rotating prisms that split the beam to create spectacular effects over a large area. A motorized zoom adapts the beam to both short- and long-throw applications, while motorized focus ensures crisp projections at virtually any distance. The built-in totem mode stabilizes the beams exactly where you want them, and built-in operating programs let the Intimidator Spot 375Z IRC run automatically or in response to sound.
For total creative control this spot can be controlled in DMX mode.
Whatever mode you decide to use, this is one powerful tool for your next large event. Link several of these spots together for a dazzling, unforgettable lighting display.
- Exceptionally bright, 150-watt LED moving head spot designed for large events
- Motorized zoom for short- or long-throw applications
- Unique ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for single- or dual-clamp mounting options
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in totem mode
- Emit crisp projections at almost any distance using the motorized focus
- Works with the IRC-6 (not included) for wireless control and triggering
- Activate built-in, automated and sound-activated programs, or control in DMX or master/slave mode
- PowerCON-compatible power input/output connections for power linking
If you need a bright moving-head spot to handle a big venue, order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.