- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Wash Zoom 450 IRC
- Write a Review
- J32725 000000000 J32725000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Intimidator Wash Zoom 450 IRC is a powerful moving head wash fitted with twelve 15 W quad-color RGBW LEDs and a motorized zoom for short-throw or lon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Feature-packed compact moving head wash.
Intimidator Wash Zoom 450 IRC is a powerful moving head wash fitted with twelve 15 W quad-color RGBW LEDs and a motorized zoom for short-throw or longthrow applications. Other convenient features include a Totem mode that keeps beams aimed at the dance floor and eye-catching auto programs with zone control. Wireless (non-DMX control is possible using the optional IRC-6 remote. Up to four fixtures can be linked to create synchronized shows in automated, sound and master/slave modes.
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound modes
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Motorized zoom for short-throw or long-throw applications
- Suitable for every event with either black or white housing
- Generate complex looks easily with built-in, eye-catching auto programs with zone control
- Simple navigation and a full text readout with the full-color LCD screen
- Save time running cables by power linking multiple units
- Generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode with easy-to-access, built-in automated programs
- Fits best in the CHS-50 VIP Gear Bag
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.