- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Intimidator Wave 360 IRC LED Moving Heads (4)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20188 000000000 J20188000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Intimidator Wave 360 IRC brings a wave of excitement to your next event. This dynamic effect features four independently controlled 12W RGBW LED mov...Click To Read More About This Product
Stunning light array with four independently controlled heads on a rotating base.
Intimidator Wave 360 IRC brings a wave of excitement to your next event. This dynamic effect features four independently controlled 12W RGBW LED moving heads on a single rotating base. With its razor-sharp beams, continuous pan rotation, adjustable tilt ranges and infinite color-mixing capabilities, the Intimidator Wave 360 IRC produces the kind of astounding light shows that set you apart from the pack. Up to four units (20 moving heads in all) can be linked in automatic, sound or master-slave mode. An optional IRC-6 remote (sold separately) can be used for non-DMX control.
- Continuous pan rotation and 4 tilting heads create unique and amazing effects unlike any other light
- Narrow, razor-sharp beams of RGBW light for astonishing aerial effects
- Built-in movement macros and color programs create complex looks easily
- Master/Slave mode makes it easy to generate coordinated light shows
- Adjustable pan and tilt ranges put light where you want it
- Easy-to-use, full-color menu interface makes manual operation simple and quick
- Works with the optional IRC-6 wireless remote (sold separately) for convenient, wireless control
- Power-linking capability shortens setup time
Light your show with Chauvet. Order the Intimidator Wave 360 IRC today!
- DMX Channels: 17 or 33
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540 (continuous) /270
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540, 360, 180 pan/270, 180, 90 tilt
- Light Source: 4 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 12 W (3.9 A) 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 488 Hz
- Beam Angle: 5
- Illuminance: 16,670 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 6 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 175 W, 2.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 177 W, 1.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 19.4 lb. (8.8 kg)
- Size: 22" x 7.4" x 11.7" (559 x 189 x 297 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Approvals: CE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.