- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ IRC-6 Infared Remote Control for Effect/Strobe Lighting
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05689 000000000 J05689000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get hands-free control of IRC-enabled fixtures with this easy-to-use remote control. The infrared remote provides instant access to pre-programmed sc...Click To Read More About This Product
Control for Chauvet devices.
Get hands-free control of IRC-enabled fixtures with this easy-to-use remote control. The infrared remote provides instant access to pre-programmed scenes, color mixing options, and on-the-fly speed adjustments. Lightweight and compact, the IRC has a range of approximately 30ft (9m).
- Wireless remote control for all CHAUVET Freedom series and IRC products
- Lets you wirelessly select color, intensity, strobe rate and more
- Allows instant access to pre-programmed light shows
- Manually adjusts the speed time on-the-fly
Establish firm control. Order today.
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 15ft (4.6m)
- Input Voltage: 3VDC lithium battery (CR2025)
- Weight: 0.7oz (20g)
- Size: 3.9 x 1.8 x 0.3in (100 x 47 x 7mm)
- Approvals: CE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.