- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ LED Shadow
- Write a Review
- #800555 000000000 800555000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The slim and lightweight LED Shadow UV panel is great for mobile DJs and bands alike, producing a dramatic lighting effect without the hassle of heav...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Forget about heavy, fragile blacklight cannons--this LED-powered blacklight weighs under 5 lbs.
The slim and lightweight LED Shadow UV panel is great for mobile DJs and bands alike, producing a dramatic lighting effect without the hassle of heavy, cumbersome traditional UV lights.
Weighing just under 5 lb., the flat panel light is ultra-portable and is ready to go right out of the box and is fitted with an adjustable bracket for easy mounting. For quick and simple operation choose from built-in programs like sound-activated or strobe mode. For ultimate control and creativity the LED Shadow features DMX 3-channel operation and can be daisy chained to additional units.
The LED Shadow is a very effective wash light for the stage but is also has enough throw to project onto the dance floor. Just one of these panels will cover a 20 ft. x 20 ft. space, making it a great addition to any mobile rig.
Unlike older generations of UV lights the LED Shadow is very low maintenance thanks to its bank of 192 UV LEDs, which average 100,000 hours of operation and have very low power consumption. The diodes are enclosed in a sleek, 2.5" thin plastic and aluminum panel, making this unit easy to fit virtually anywhere.
For a more creative and complex lighting show, the LED Shadow can also be linked to other Chauvet LED panels, all of which are capable of performing chasing patterns.
- Control features
- 3-channel DMX-512 LED UV blacklight
- Built-in automatic programs via DMX
- Adjustable flash rate, dimmer and static in stand-alone via dipswitches
- Linkable with LED Techno Strobe & LED Techno Strobe RGB in stand-alone
- Additional features
- Coverage up to 20ft x 20ft
- Additional power output for daisy chaining units
- Includes brackets for wall and truss mounting
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Low power consumption
- Sound Active
Order now to add this impressive UV wash effect to your lighting arsenal.
- Beam angle: 20 degrees
- Bulb: 192 (UV) LEDs 100,000 hrs
- Current draw: (peak 12W @ 120V) (inrush 24W @ 120V)
- Power: Autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 4.9 lbs. (2.22kg)
- Size: 14" x 9.75" x 6.5" (355.6mm x 247.65mm x 165.1mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.