- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Min Laser FX 2.0
- Write a Review
- Product H79185
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MiN Laser RGX 2.0 features a sleek, stylish housing and projects different red and green laser effects onto any surface. Two convenient mounting ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An ultra-compact, plug-and-play laser.
The MiN Laser RGX 2.0 features a sleek, stylish housing and projects different red and green laser effects onto any surface. Two convenient mounting stands (with easy clamp mounting ability) and an infrared remote control are included to make set up and operation a breeze.
- Compact laser projects thousands of red and green laser beams and motion effects
- Enhanced with a redesigned housing, additional control features and functions
- Easily mounts to truss or sits on a table using the included double-bracket yoke
- Create customized effects with independent control of red and green laser diodes
- Covers a large, wide area and looks great with or without fog
- Wirelessly set color and rotation speeds with the included wireless remote control
- Create ever-changing effects with a motor that spins in both directions at variable speeds
- Generate eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs
- Variance-free and ready to use right out of the box
Create dazzling effects! Order today.
- Light source: 532 nm/50 mW green laser diode, 650 nm/100 mW red laser diode
- Coverage angle: 100
- Input voltage: 12 VDC 600 mA (external power supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz)
- Power and current: 6W, 0.1 A @ 120V 60Hz
- Power and current: 6W, 0.1 A @ 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 0.7lb, (0.3kg)
- Size: 5.5" x 5.4" x 4.1" (140mm x 137mm x 106mm)
- Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007