- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Mini Kinta IRC with Hurricane 700 Fog Machine and Juice
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37627 000000000 L37627000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This convenient lighting package makes it easy to bring your next party or event to life, so you spend more time entertaining and less time researchi...Click To Read More About This Product
High-quality components for maximum reliability and performance.
This convenient lighting package makes it easy to bring your next party or event to life, so you spend more time entertaining and less time researching what gear to buy. We’ve done all the work for you and hand-selected the components for optimum performance and value. You can count on high-tech features and reliable components to make your event more dynamic and impactful.The Chauvet Hurricane 700 Fog Machine gets the fog bank rolling with a 450W heater that puts out 1,500 cubic feet of fog per minute. The Hurricane 700 has a tank capacity of .8L, and comes with a free pint of fog juice. This Chauvet fogger also has a manual fog button, and is packaged with a wired remote (FC-1). In only 4 minutes the Hurricane 700 fogger is heated up enough to provide a great atmospheric effect at your event.
Mini Kinta IRC is fitted with 3 W LEDs to punch through nearly any ambient lighting or fog. Filling a room floor to ceiling with razor sharp beams, it delivers an output that surpasses those of much larger derby effects. DMX controllable, it also features exciting built-in programs. An optional IRC-6 remote is available for wireless control.
Outstanding blend of convenience, versatility and power—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.