- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Obey 40 DMX Lighting Controller
- Write a Review
- 809528 000000000 809528000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chauvet Obey 40 is a universal DMX-512 lighting controller that can manage up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 16 channels each, for a total o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Control up to 12 fixtures at 16 channels each.
The Chauvet Obey 40 is a universal DMX-512 lighting controller that can manage up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 16 channels each, for a total of 192 DMX channels. The Chauvet Obey 40 gives you control over 30 banks of 8 scenes for 240 scenes total, 6 sets of chases, program fade and speed time into each step, reversible sliders, re-assignable channels, fog & strobe control, and the sequential linking of chases. MIDI compatible, The Chauvet Obey 40 DMX Lighting Controller works on beat activation, tap-sync, and auto run, and fits into a 3-space rack mount.
- Universal DMX-512 controller
- Controls up to 12 intelligent lights of up to 16 channels each
- 192 DMX channels of control
- 30 banks of 8 scenes, 240 scenes max.
- 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes each
- Program fade and speed time into each step
- Reversible sliders
- Re-assignable channels
- Sequential linking of chases
- Fox and strobe control buttons
- Grab any fixture on the fly
- Beat activation, tap sync, and auto run
- Polarity selector
- 3-space (2U) rack mount
- MIDI compatible
- Power: DC 9V 500mA 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Dimension: 20-1/4"W x 3-1/2"H x 6-3/4"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.