- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Rotosphere Q3 Mirror Ball Simulator RGBW LED Lighting Effect
- Write a Review
- #L00734 000000000 L00734000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rotosphere Q3 is an easy-to-use mirror ball simulator with high-power, quad-color LEDs. Three LED zones emit up to three different colors simultaneou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic look, reimagined.
Rotosphere Q3 is an easy-to-use mirror ball simulator with high-power, quad-color LEDs. Three LED zones emit up to three different colors simultaneously and slow rotation speed creates a romantic atmosphere. Rotosphere Q3 is easily controllable with the optional IRC-6 remote and the digital display even allows you to set a color and rotation speed without any controller. The Rotosphere Q3 is suitable for every event in either black or white housing. Mount Rotosphere Q3 to truss with the included bracket or place it on a stand as a centerpiece.
- Three LED zones emit up to three different colors simultaneously
- Powered by five 7W RGBW LEDs
- Ultra-wide 360° coverage angle
- Built-in automated programs including sound active
- Slow rotation speed
Full-room coverage with razor-sharp beams—order today.
- Type: Multi-beam
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGBW
- Beam angle: 360°
- Moving head: Yes (rotating)
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: Not applicable
- DMX connector: Not applicable
- Wi-Fi: Not applicable
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Yes
- Dimming: No
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 11"
- Height: 17"
- Depth: 13"
- Weight: 8.6 lb
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: Not applicable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.