- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Scorpion GBC Aerial Effect Laser Light
- Write a Review
- Product 485513
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chauvet Scorpion GBC aerial effect laser features blue and green lasers that mix to create cyan and can be programmed to rotate, roll, morph, and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An effect laser that rotates, rolls, morphs, and zooms into 32 built-in patterns.
The Chauvet Scorpion GBC aerial effect laser features blue and green lasers that mix to create cyan and can be programmed to rotate, roll, morph, and zoom into 32 built-in pattern selections. Each pattern can accomplish all of these movements through the Chauvet laser light's 10 channels of DMX control. The Scorpion's spectacular show, with a 53-degree coverage angle, is powered by separate 30mW green and 40mW blue diodes. Color selections include green, blue and/or cyan with strobe control.
- 10-channel, DMX-512-controlled green, blue, and cyan aerial effect laser
- Light source: 532nm/30mW green laser diode, 473nm/30mW blue laser diode
- Programmable pan, tilt, and zoom with separate X, Y, and Z rolling effects
- 32 built-in pattern selections each with adjustable parameters
- Color selection of green, blue, and/or cyan with strobe control
- Built-in automatic programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Built-in sound activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Multiple mounting locations for bracket
- Weight: 7.8 lb.
- Dimensions: 9.2" H x 10.9" W x 12.3" D
- Coverage angle: 53
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 23W, 0.3A operating, 0.3A inrush
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 20W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
- Additional power output: max 20 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- AC power: autoswitching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
- Complies with FDA/CDRH standards for Class 3R