- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Shocker 2 Warm White COB LED Dual Zone Blinder Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L04935 002000000 L04935002000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powered by 85W COB warm white LEDs, the CHAUVET DJ Shocker 2 is a punchy dual zone blinder. Perfect for theatrical productions, concerts, dance floor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Onboard Pulse Width Modulation control for flicker-free operation.
Powered by 85W COB warm white LEDs, the CHAUVET DJ Shocker 2 is a punchy dual zone blinder. Perfect for theatrical productions, concerts, dance floors and more, Shocker 2 has an included expansion bracket that allows quick attachment of a second unit to create a 4 head blinder. Adjustable pulse width modulation (PWM) control is on board to eliminate flicker on camera. Shocker 2 has PowerCon compatible power input/output connections for power linking and flexible control options with onboard 3 and 5 pin DMX connectors.
- Pro-grade blinder light, ideal for theater applications and concerts
- Onboard PMW control for flicker-free operation; perfect for on-camera use
- DMX control with 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors
- Includes expansion bracket for attachment of additional Shocker 2
- Powered by a cluster of 85W COB warm white LEDs
Perfect for theater applications—order today.
- Type: Blinder
- Light source: COB LEDs
- Color: Warm white
- Beam angle: Not specified
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: Not specified
- DMX connector: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: Not specified
- Sound activated: Not specified
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.