- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Shocker Panel 180 USB LED Strobe Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J27706 000000000 J27706000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Shocker Panel 180 USB is a high-impact LED strobe light featuring four zones of control. Eye-popping built-in effects and chases pre-programs can be ...Click To Read More About This Product
High-power, LED strobe light.
Shocker Panel 180 USB is a high-impact LED strobe light featuring four zones of control. Eye-popping built-in effects and chases pre-programs can be triggered via master/slave, DMX mode or the optional IRC-6 remote (sold separately). The fixture also offers D-Fi„¢ USB compatibility for wireless master/slave or DMX connectivity. Special effects macros and zone control add to the visual impact of this impressive strobe, which can be power linked in multiples to save time running cables and extension cords. The CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag is recommended for transport.
¢ Creates attractive effects using 4 zones of control
¢ Rugged die-cast housing makes it ideal for mobile applications
¢ D-Fi„¢ USB compatibility for wireless Master/Slave or DMX control
¢ Trigger eye-catching effects with built-in automated programs via Master/Slave, DMX mode or optional IRC-6 remote
¢ Multiple programs create pulsing effects and chases
¢ Combine zone control and special effect macros for stunning visual impact
¢ Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
¢ Easily transports in the optional CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 2, 5 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 180 SMD LEDs (cool white) 0.5 W (644 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 29 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
- Beam Angle: 65
- Field Angle: 107
- Illuminance: 257 lux @ 2 m Weight: 3.4 lb (1.6 kg)
- Size: 8.8 x 2.25 x 7.8 in (223 x 57 x 198 mm)
Stunning effect, very strong strobe. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.