- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Wash FX 2 RGB+UV LED Lighting Effect
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00607 000000000 L00607000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With six zones of control for pixel-mapping effects, CHAUVET DJ's Wash FX 2 delivers dynamic, exciting results with high-output 4W RGB+UV LEDs. The W...Click To Read More About This Product
Pixel-mapping effects and UV capability.
With six zones of control for pixel-mapping effects, CHAUVET DJ's Wash FX 2 delivers dynamic, exciting results with high-output 4W RGB+UV LEDs. The Wash FX 2's unique angled shape directs its intense, highly saturated light over a wide area. Thanks to its rugged build and metal chassis, it's tough enough for any mobile entertainer’s demanding lifestyle. The Wash FX can be controlled manually with the control panel or with a DMX controller, and the built-in, eye-catching effects make it a breeze to put on a dazzling light show.
- Six zones of control for pixel-mapping effects
- 18 powerful 4W RGB+UV LEDs
- Unique angled surface directs lights over wide area
- Rugged construction for durability
- DMX control and built-in automatic programs, including sound active
Out-of-the-box functionality and dynamic effects—order today.
- Type: Wash
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGB+UV
- Beam angle: Not specified
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 3, 8 or 28
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: Not applicable
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 12.2"
- Height: 5.5"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 5.8"
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.