- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Wash FX 2 with Hurricane 700 Fog Machine and Juice
- Write a Review
- L37626 000000000 L37626000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This convenient lighting package makes it easy to bring your next party or event to life, so you spend more time entertaining and less time researchi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality components for maximum reliability and performance.
This convenient lighting package makes it easy to bring your next party or event to life, so you spend more time entertaining and less time researching what gear to buy. We’ve done all the work for you and hand-selected the components for optimum performance and value. You can count on high-tech features and reliable components to make your event more dynamic and impactful.The Chauvet Hurricane 700 Fog Machine gets the fog bank rolling with a 450W heater that puts out 1,500 cubic feet of fog per minute. The Hurricane 700 has a tank capacity of .8L, and comes with a free pint of fog juice. This Chauvet fogger also has a manual fog button, and is packaged with a wired remote (FC-1). In only 4 minutes the Hurricane 700 fogger is heated up enough to provide a great atmospheric effect at your event.
With six zones of control for pixel-mapping effects, CHAUVET DJ's Wash FX 2 delivers dynamic, exciting results with high-output 4W RGB+UV LEDs. The Wash FX 2's unique angled shape directs its intense, highly saturated light over a wide area. Thanks to its rugged build and metal chassis, it's tough enough for any mobile entertainer’s demanding lifestyle. The Wash FX can be controlled manually with the control panel or with a DMX controller, and the built-in, eye-catching effects make it a breeze to put on a dazzling light show.
Outstanding blend of convenience, versatility and power—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.