- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Wedge Tri LED Wash Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J00642 000000000 J00642000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Wedge Tri is a triangle-shaped, DMX-controllable LED wash light designed to fit inside triangular truss systems from most manufacturers. It fits perf...Click To Read More About This Product
Triangular LED lighting effect.
Wedge Tri is a triangle-shaped, DMX-controllable LED wash light designed to fit inside triangular truss systems from most manufacturers. It fits perfectly inside TRUSST Goal Post and Arch Kit truss systems and easily attaches to 35mm truss using M10 or M12 threaded rig points. Control static colors and automated programs with the included IRC remote, or use the built-in digital display to easily create any color without DMX. Keep your rig neat and tidy by power linking multiple units together, or for coordinated light shows, link with other tri-color LED fixtures in master/slave mode. Built-in dimming curves allow for ultra-smooth dimming, while flicker-free LEDs make the fixture perfect for on-camera events.
- Triangular-shaped LED wash light designed to fit inside triangle truss systems from most manufacturers
- Fits perfectly inside TRUSST Goal Post and Arch Kit truss systems
- Attaches to 35 mm truss without the need for bracket using M10 or M12 threaded rig points
- Keeps your rig neat and tidy by power linking multiple units together
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the included IRC remote
- Create any color without DMX by using the built-in digital display
- Smooth dimming with built-in dimming curves
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Create coordinated light shows by linking other tri-color LED fixtures in master/slave
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
Fits perfectly inside TRUSST truss systems. Order today!
- DMX Channels: 3 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 3 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (1,050 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 17 Hz
- Beam Angle: 16
- Field Angle: 30
- Illuminance: 1,066 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 42 units @ 120 V; 74 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 23 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 26 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 1.4lb (0.6 kg)
- Size: 4.3 x 4.3 x 4.1 in (108 x 108 x 104 mm)
- Included Controllers: IRC
- Approvals: CE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.