Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Chauvet Intimidator Beam 360Xtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Light up your show with this compact powerhouse.
With the Intimidator Beam 360X, beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in innovative Totem mode, and you can set, save and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display. It can be mounted via single- or dual-clamp options, and setups are a breeze with powerCON-compatible power input/output connections.
- Compact moving head designed for mobile events
- Built-in RF receiver for wireless control using the RFC or RFC-XL optional remotes
- Motorized focus projects clear gobos from virtually any distance
- 1/4-turn hanging bracket allows for single- or dual-clamp mounting options
- Totem mode ensures beams remain on the dance floor
- Full-color LCD display lets you set, save and recall 1 scene
- powerCON-compatible power input/output connections save setup time
- Fits best in the CHS-360 VIP carry bag or the Intimidator road case
Order the Intimidator Beam 360X now.
Intimidator Beam 360X Specifications:DMX, Pan and Tilt
- DMX channels: 8 or 14
- DMX connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and tilt ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Colors: 14 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 18 + open (18 metal) continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Prism: 16-facet round, bi-directional at variable speeds
- Light source: 1 LED (cool white) 110 W, (3.9A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20Hz
- Beam Angle: 2°
- Illuminance (2 m): 533,551 lux
- Illuminance (5 m): 85,368 lux
- Lumens: 2,770
- Color Temperature: 7500K
- Power Linking: 9 units @ 120 V; 15 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 18 W, 1.49 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 19 W, .088 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Optional controllers: RFC, RFC-XL
- Approvals: CE, UKCA, RoHS, MET
- Weight and Dimensions
- Weight: 25 lb.
- Dimensions: 12.7" x 8.7" x 16.9"
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.