Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Chauvet Obey 70 Compact DMX Controller for LED Wash Lights Restocktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
What is Restock?
Restock products may have signs of use or other forms of cosmetic damage that do not affect playability or performance. They may also have worn or non-original packaging.
Restocks are factory authorized B stock or C stock that have been returned by retailers for a variety of reasons and have been reviewed, repaired, or repackaged by the manufacturer. Standards of quality vary from one manufacturer to another.
In most cases Restock products are guaranteed by the manufacturer to function or play perfectly and are covered by a manufacturer's warranty. Some manufacturers offer a warranty with a shorter duration than new products. Restocks are eligible for extended warranty Gold Coverage and are also covered by our Musician's Friend 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Order risk-free and take up to 45 days to check out the gear before deciding to keep it.
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The big daddy of the Obey series of controllers.
- Universal DMX-512 controller
- Controls up to 12 intelligent lights of up to 32 channels each
- 384 DMX channels of control
- 30 banks of 8 scenes, 240 scenes max.
- 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes each
- Program fade and speed time into each step
- Reversible sliders
- Re-assignable channels
- Sequential linking of chases
- Assignable pressure-sensitive joystick
- Fox and strobe control buttons
- Grab any fixture on the fly
- Beat activation, tap sync, and auto run
- Polarity selector
- 4-space (2U) rack mount
- MIDI compatible
384 DMX channels of intelligent lighting control means a lot of choices. The easy one? Ordering this affordable controller.
Obey 70 Compact DMX Controller for LED Wash Lights Specifications:
- Power: DC 12V 500mA 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Weight: 5.5lb.
- Dimension: 19"W x 7"H x 2.8"D
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.