- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Amhaze Whisper Professional DMX Haze Machine with Road Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55950 000000000 J55950000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This professional-grade haze machine is ideal for use in television studios and theatrical productions where discreet operation and rapid heat up tim...Click To Read More About This Product
Impressive haze output of 7,000 cfm and road-ready construction.
This professional-grade haze machine is ideal for use in television studios and theatrical productions where discreet operation and rapid heat up time are crucial. The Chauvet Amhaze Whisper features a powerful variable-speed fan, and the volume of haze is fully adjustable up to a maximum of 7000 cfm.
Chauvet built the Amhaze Whisper to perform reliably and stand up to professional use. Not only is it made from top-shelf components, the unit itself is built into a durable, road-ready transport case so it always stays protected from the bumps and bruises normally associated with demanding use. The case features recessed, spring-loaded steel handles, steel latches and reinforced steel-ball corners.
- Industrial-grade haze machine designed for use in theatrical and television settings
- Ultra-quite operation
- Adjustable fan speed and haze output volume
- Enclosed in rugged road-ready case
- DMX operation
If you can't compromise on haze output and build quality, order yours today.
- Type: Fogger
- Source: Water based
- Tank capacity: Not specified
- Output: 7,000 cfm
- Heat-up time: 30 sec
- Lights source: Not applicable
- Width: Not specified
- Height: Not specified
- Depth: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified
- Remote included: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.