- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Maverick MK1 Spot 350W LED Professional Moving Head Beam Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K35771 000000000 K35771000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Maverick MK1 Spot is ready for action with an extremely flat field, CMY color mixing, a 5:1 zoom and multiple control options. Powered by a 350W LED ...Click To Read More About This Product
Zooming optics and a 350W LED engine.
Maverick MK1 Spot is ready for action with an extremely flat field, CMY color mixing, a 5:1 zoom and multiple control options. Powered by a 350W LED engine, it features one static and one rotating gobo wheel, a 7 position plus white color wheel, variable frost and 3-facet prism. It can be controlled with DMX, sACN, Art-Net, or WDMX, and can receive Art-Net or sACN in and send DMX out, simplifying cable runs.
- Professional moving-head LED spot light
- Powered by 350W LED engine
- DMX operation
- CMY color mixing
- One static and one rotating gobo wheel
Uncompromising professional performance and features—order today.
- Type: Spot
- Light source: LED
- Color: Cool white
- Beam angle: 7-29°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 22 or 29
- DMX connector: 3/5-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Not specified
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Not specified
- Width: 15.5 in.
- Height: 25 in.
- Depth: 9.8 in.
- Weight: 60 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.