- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Maverick MK2 Profile Moving Head LED Yoke Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26743 000000000 L26743000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Maverick MK2 Profile delivers ultimate artistic precision via its advanced 4-blade dual position rotating framing system, a stunningly bright 440...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-intense 440W LED engine.
The Maverick MK2 Profile delivers ultimate artistic precision via its advanced 4-blade dual position rotating framing system, a stunningly bright 440W LED engine, two 6-position rotating slot and lock gobo wheels, CMY + CTO color mixing, a 7-position + white color wheel, variable frost, 3-facet prism, and a 13° to 37° zoom range. Take control with DMX, sACN, Art-Net, or W-DMX, and test with RDM.
- Potent 440W white LED engine
- Variable CMY + CTO color mixing system
- Two rotating, indexing and interchangeable slot and lock gobo wheels
- Control with W-DMX, DMX, sACN and Art-Net
- 13–37° zoom angle; moving head
Order today for professional lighting that will change the look of your next event.
- Type: Yoke
- Light source: LED
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 12–35°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 33 or 50
- DMX connector: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: Not specified
- Sound activated: Not specified
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Yes
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: Not specified
- Width: 15.5"
- Height: 10.9"
- Depth: 26.4"
- Weight: 69.8 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.