- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Maverick MK2 Spot Moving Head 440W LED Spotlight
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56200 000000000 J56200000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This stunningly bright moving yoke spotlight boasts a devastatingly powerful 440W LED engine and precision-engineered optics for pro-grade performanc...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-grade spot lighting powered by a 440W LED engine.
This stunningly bright moving yoke spotlight boasts a devastatingly powerful 440W LED engine and precision-engineered optics for pro-grade performance that will leave a lasting impression on your audience. The Maverick MK2 Spot moving-head light features CMY + CTO color mixing, two 6-position rotating slot and lock gobo wheels, and a 7-position + white color wheel. You’ll also appreciate its variable-frost, 3-facet prism and 13–37º zooming beam angle.
Used in conjunction with multiple Maverick MK2 Spot units, you can create a dazzling light show that’s as precise and complex as you’d like it to be. Control it as you see fit with DMX, sACN, Art-Net, or W-DMX. With the Maverick MK2 Spot’s abilities, you’re only limited by your creativity.
- High-grade, moving-head LED spotlight
- Powered by intense 440W LED light source
- CMY + CTO color temperature source creates wide palette of colors
- Built-in gobos, color wheel, and prism
- Zooming head adjusts beam angle from 13–37°
- DMX, W-DMX, sACN and Art-Net control
For high-end spot lighting without compromise, order today.
- Type: Spot
- Light source: LED
- Color: CMY + CTO
- Beam angle: 13–37°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 24 or 32
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: No
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: No
- Width: 15.1 in.
- Height: 9.8 in.
- Depth: 26.4 in.
- Weight: 62.8 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.