- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Épix Strip IP Linear RGB LED Light
- Write a Review
- #L21513 000000000 L21513000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Épix Strip IP is a dynamic IP65 outdoor-rated, pixel-mapping 1-meter LED strip fixture featuring 100 LEDs in a row. Ideal for festivals, concert tour...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
IP65-rated for outdoor use.
Épix Strip IP is a dynamic IP65 outdoor-rated, pixel-mapping 1-meter LED strip fixture featuring 100 LEDs in a row. Ideal for festivals, concert touring, and installations, this versatile fixture comes with dome and flat accessories and stunning pre-built content to allow you to easily configure and program shows in minutes with minimum time/effort for sizzling looks. Power and control it through CHAUVET DJ's new Épix Drive 2000 IP on Art-Net, Kling-Net, or sACN (streaming ACN).
The Épix Strip IP includes an installed square milky filter, as well as a round milky filter—both for diffused output. For high contrast output, a black stealth filter is also included.
- Powered by 100 RGB SMD LEDs; ideal for showing video and/or motion graphics
- Épix Drive 2000 IP required for operation
- Control with Art-Net, Kling-Net and sACN
- Increase viewing angle with included dome accessory
- Pixel mapping
Designed for professional use—order today.
- Type: Linear wash
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGB
- Beam angle: 160°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: Not applicable
- DMX connector: Not applicable
- Wi-Fi: Not applicable
- Sound activated: Not applicable
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: No
- Width: 39.37"
- Height: 3.93"
- Depth: 1.33"
- Weight: 6 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.