- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET Professional Rogue R3 Spot Moving-Head LED Spotlight
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26723 000000000 L26723000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rogue R3 Spot delivers intense output, crisp optics, sharp focus and maintains a value proposition designed to maximize value. This feature-packed mo...Click To Read More About This Product
Powered by 300W LED engine.
Rogue R3 Spot delivers intense output, crisp optics, sharp focus and maintains a value proposition designed to maximize value. This feature-packed moving spot has a bright 300W LED light engine that produces an even field of light, as well as rotating and static gobos, an 8-position and split-color enabled color wheel, and 3-facet prism to create stunning looks. A quick-moving zoom range of 13–37° adds to its flexibility of use by giving the Rogue R3 Spot the ability to cover large areas.
- Moving-head spotlight fixture
- 300W LED light source
- Rotating and static gobos
- Color wheel and 3-facet prism
- Beam angle is adjustable from 13–37°
A feature-packed fixture that provides outstanding performance—order today.
- Type: Spot
- Light source: LED
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 13–37°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 19 or 25
- DMX connector: 3- 5-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: No
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: No
- Width: 14.68"
- Height: 23.66"
- Depth: 11.1"
- Weight: 50 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.