- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ Scorpion Storm RG Red & Green Laser
- Write a Review
- Product 809523
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Chauvet Scorpion Storm RG will rain red and green laser lights all over the room for a dazzling array of color. This Scorpion Storm effect light ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Dual laser power for more of a light shower.
The Chauvet Scorpion Storm RG will rain red and green laser lights all over the room for a dazzling array of color. This Scorpion Storm effect light is a 4-channel DMX-512 controlled laser which operates in auto or sound-activated mode. Both modes have their own built-in programs. You can choose either color one at a time or use both at once. The Chauvet Scorpion Storm RG Laser also has a unique star pattern that is sure to capture attention. The Storm RG has a built-in cooling fan as well as an integrated hanging bracket. The Chauvet Scorpion Storm RG laser light has an 82 coverage angle making it good for even larger venues.
- Complies with FDA/CDRH standards for Class IIIA
- Creates a unique laser star field effect with hundreds of beams
- Additional power output: max 26 units @ 120V
- Cooling fan
- Integrated hanging bracket
- Coverage angle: 82
- Light source: 532nm/40mW green laser module, 650nm/60mW red laser module
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 25W, 0.3A operating, 0.7A inrush, PF 0.83
- AC power: Switchable 115V/230V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Size: 8.5"W x 8.5"H x 13.5"W
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Chauvet Scorpion Storm RG Red & Green Laser:
Auto (sound activiation) feature did not work. Now I am left to deal with Chauvet's horrible customer service. I still have it and suspect I may be stuck with it. Waste of $199. Don't buy a restocked laser. You'll regret it.