- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cleer FLOW Bluetooth Hybrid Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L75742 000001000 L75742000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed with comfort in mind, the FLOW offers great versatility. Made for all-day audio enjoyment, the hybrid noise canceling technology is optimize...Click To Read More About This Product
Hybrid noise cancelling offers up to 30 db of ambient noise suppression.
Designed with comfort in mind, the FLOW offers great versatility. Made for all-day audio enjoyment, the hybrid noise canceling technology is optimized to reduce ambient noise. Ambient Mode allows you to listen to close conversations without removing headphones. Wireless Bluetooth audio streaming provides high-quality sound. Plus, the FLOW headphones charge quickly and offer up to 20 hours of battery life. FLOW is the perfect choice for those who aren't willing to compromise.
Hybrid Noise Cancelling
Powerful hybrid noise cancelling technology and optimized passive isolation suppresses (~30dB) wide-band ambient noise. You'll get immersive listening almost anywhere. When you need to listen to your surroundings—like subway announcements or oncoming traffic—use Ambient Mode to enhance your listening without removing the headphones.
Combining powerful performance with long-term comfort and intuitive control, the FLOW is the perfect choice for exceptional listening. The swivel, folding design offers a flexible storage solution when you're not using the headphones.
Enjoy high-quality audio streaming with Bluetooth 4.2. and simplified connectivity with Near Field Communications (NFC) technology. With proprietary Ironless Driver Technology, AAC, aptX, and LDAC support ensure bold and articulate playback.
High-sensitivity, 40mm, Ironless driver units efficiently deliver linear, wideband frequency response for high-resolution sound.
Complete with All the Accessories
FLOW comes ready for action, supplied with essential accessories. It includes an in-flight adapter, Micro-USB charging cable and 1.2m audio cable. For added flash, two pairs of interchangeable deco rings let you customize your FLOW to match your style.
- Hybrid noise cancelling and ambient mode offer powerful listening options
- Bluetooth 4.2 with NFC delivers wireless performance
- 40mm ironless drivers produce articulate Hi-Res sound
- Up to 20-hours playback for all-day audio (ANC & BT enabled)
- 1.2m audio cable, micro-USB cable, and carrying case supplied
- Swivel, folding design for comfort and storage
- Built-in microphone for flexible functionality
Immersive listening anywhere you go. Order your FLOW headphones today.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: Home use
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 40kHz (Line-in), 20Hz – 20kHz (Bluetooth)
- Driver size: 40mm
- Ambient Noise Suppression: 30 db
- Noise cancelling: Yes
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Connector: 1.2 m
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.