- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ColorKey TrussPar QUAD 3 RGBW LED Wash Truss Uplight, White
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K37053 000000000 K37053000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ColorKey TrussPar QUAD 3 is a lightweight and compact LED PAR fixture designed to fit inside most triangular truss. It is ideal for uplighting tr...Click To Read More About This Product
Powered by three 10W RGBW LEDs.
The ColorKey TrussPar QUAD 3 is a lightweight and compact LED PAR fixture designed to fit inside most triangular truss. It is ideal for uplighting truss legs and totems with or without scrims, and also has threaded points for elevated mounting. The ColorKey TrussPar QUAD 3 features three 10W RGBW LEDs and includes an infrared wireless remote to control colors and programs.
- High-output LED PAR uplight
- Triangular design allows for perfect fit inside most triangular truss structures
- Powered by three 10W RGBW LEDs
- DMX control and built-in automatic operation modes
- Includes wireless IR remote control
Turn your triangular truss into a work of art—order the TrussPar QUAD 3 today.
- Type: Wash
- Light source: LED
- Color: RGBW
- Beam angle: 30°
- Moving head: No
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 5 or 9
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: Not applicable
- Sound activated: Not specified
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: Yes
- Dimming: Not specified
- App control: No
- Gobos included: No
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 4.3 in.
- Height: 5.3 in.
- Depth: 4.3 in.
- Weight: 1.7 lb.
- Remote included: Yes
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.