- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crate CSX12 12-Channel Mixer Factory
- Product 620372
Each channel on the CSX12 has balanced XLR, 1/4" line in and insert jacks, individual Gain controls, -20dB Pad switch, and peak LEDs. The EQ control ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
12-channel mixer with balanced XLR, 1/4" line in and insert jacks, individual Gain controls, more.
Each channel on the CSX12 has balanced XLR, 1/4" line in and insert jacks, individual Gain controls, -20dB Pad switch, and peak LEDs. The EQ control section features 3 bands of EQ with sweepable mid for each mic channel and 4 bands of EQ for each stereo channel. Also included are four Auxes per channel (two pre, two post). In addition, each channel features Pan control , PFL switch with indicator, Mute switch with indicator, and 100 mm faders for maximum control, versatility, and a professional feel. Each CSX series mixer features a complement of stereo that perform dual function with both mic and 1/4 stereo inputs; the last 4 channels of the CSX12. The Crate Audio CSX mixers truly provide the perfect mix of form and function.
- 12 Mono Channels
- 4 Stereo Channels
- 3 Band Channel EQ with sweepable mid (Mono Channels)
- 4 band Channel EQ (Stereo Channels)
- 100mm Alps-style faders on rail sliders
- Metal shafted
- nutted pots for wobble free operation
- Individual Channel Card Design for ease of field service
- Mute Switch w/indicator light for each channel
- PFL switch on each channel
- Switchable BNC light connector
- Peak LED (lights 6dB before clipping)
- 12 segment LED ladder metering
- Balanced Inputs & Outputs
- Descriptions: 23.75"W x 20.75"D x 4"H
- Weight: 25.5lb.