- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Creamware Scope Professional with Plus DSP Card
- Write a Review
- Product 249937
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CreamWare Scope Professional with Plus DSP Card bristles with 14 DSPs for the ultimate in high performance audio production. Includes 48/96 chann...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
For audio professionals who demand the best!
The CreamWare Scope Professional with Plus DSP Card bristles with 14 DSPs for the ultimate in high performance audio production. Includes 48/96 channel mixing, over 50 high-end effects, and a modular synth with over 140 modules and 80 patches. Upgraded with extended Mix, Effects, and Synth packages. Also includes STS-4000 DSP-based sampler. I/O: balanced analog XLR, AES/EBU, and 2 ADAT.
When you register your SCOPE Project online, you'll be entitled to a free download of the Synth&Sampler and Mix&Master Packs.
The Mix&Master Pack contains additional effects, mastering, acoustic processing, compression, mixing, and vocoder tools. The Synth&Sampler Pack contains additional synthesizers, samplers, and drum machines.
- PCI board equipped with 14 SHARC DSPs
- I/O: balanced analog XLR, AES/EBU, and 2 ADAT
- MIDI in and out
- All I/Os usable in parallel at the same time
- 48/96-channel mixer for internal and external signals
- Over 50 high-end effects
- Modular synthesizer with 140 modules, 80 patches, and thousands of sounds
- 9 virtual synthesizers: analog, wavetable, vector synthesis, and more
- STS-4000 DSP-based sampler
- Upgraded with extended Mix, Effects, and Synth packages
- 32 floating-point processing
- Live processing for zero latency
- SCOPE Live Bar controller
- Up to 3 boards SCOPE boards are seamlessly cascadable using the S/TDM bus
- Upgradeable with all SCOPE Fusion platform plug-ins
- High-speed drivers for ASIO 2.0, DirectSound, MME, tripleDAT, GSIF, Sound Manager, and OMS
- PC requirements: 400MHz or better, 128MB of memory, Microsoft Windows ME or better
- Mac requirements: G3 B/W 400MHz, 128MB of memory, MAC OS 9.x