- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crown XLS1502 2-Channel 525W Power Amplifier with Onboard DSP
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23387 000000000 J23387000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The XLS Series has been a popular sound reinforcement solution since its introduction. It is aimed at the working musician who needs reliability, aff...Click To Read More About This Product
High power output, light and easy to use.
The XLS Series has been a popular sound reinforcement solution since its introduction. It is aimed at the working musician who needs reliability, affordability and quality in a power amplifier. The XLS1502 is part of the latest generation of XLS amplifiers, and it offers unprecedented control, efficiency and usability. It features a sleek new look, an LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS1502 is ultra-efficient with Crown' patented DriveCore technology and can drive 1550W at 4Î bridged with plenty of headroom, guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful, pure sound experience for any venue.
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 11 lb
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand„¢ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
Order today and bring Crown quality and reliability into your PA system.
- 2Î Dual: 775W
- 4Î Dual: 525W
- 8Î Dual: 300W
- 4Î Bridged: 1550W
- 8Î Bridged: 1050W
- Sensitivity: 1.4Vrms
- Frequency Response: +0dB, -1dB
- Signal to Noise: > 97dB (at .775Vrms sensitivity, 6dB lower)
- Intermodulation Distortion: < 0.3%
- Damping Factor: > 200
- THD: < 0.5%
- Crosstalk: At 1kHz: > 85dB, At 20kHz: > 55dB
- Dimensions: 19" (48.3 cm) x 3.5" (8.9 cm) x 7.7" (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kgs)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.