- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D16 Group Decimort 2 Bit Crusher Plug-in (VST/AU)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97171 000000000 H97171000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Decimort is a premium-grade bit crusher effect unit from D16 Group's SilverLine collection of plugins. The complex and advanced signal processing alg...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Premium-grade bit crusher plug-in effect unit.
Decimort is a premium-grade bit crusher effect unit from D16 Group's SilverLine collection of plugins. The complex and advanced signal processing algorithms within Decimort simulate the behavior of the whole sampling path, which exists in every AD/DA converter.
Electronic music producers (especially in Hip-Hop) have always been aware that classic samplers (such as early Akai and EMU units) had a character and sound of their own. They added a "grit" and "color" to the samples and loops they played back which made them sound "Fat" and sit well in a mix. This sound coloration was due to the encoding techniques, lower sample rates, lower bit rate and conversion circuits which these early samplers used. Decimort recreates this coloration and adds the vintage sampler magic to any loop, bass line or sound played through it. It also acts as the perfect bit crusher with filter.
Low quality sometimes is desired
Decimort has no internal aliasing. The only aliasing effect present in the system is the modelled aliasing of the classic samplers we modelled when creating it. Undesired artefacts are not present in the processed signal. Only wanted artefacts remain. A further very steep low-pass filter, synchronised to the signal frequency, can be applied at the end of the signal path to absolutely ensure that no unwanted out-of-band signals remain.
Two in one
Decimort is also equipped with analog like filters with adjustable resonance that allow further sculpting of the signal. These can be used to smooth the sound or remove more of the sonic artefacts introduced into the signal path by the modelling process.
Decimort can process the right and left channels of a stereo signal completely independently. This allows all path parameters to be set differently for each channel. This can be used, for example, to create the impression of a wider stereo stage. Alternatively, both channels can be linked to set path parameters to the same value for both right and left channels.
- Ultra-accurate resampling algorithm
- Anti-alias lowpass filter conjugated with resampler
- Analog-like filters with adjustable resonance and cutoff
- Two independent process paths in stereo mode with different parameters per each channel
- Presets organised into groups
- MIDI learn function
- 64-bit Internal processing
- No harmonic distortions at output (unwanted)
Give your sound some additional character, download the Decimort bit crusher plug-in today.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- CPU: 1.8 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.1 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Software: VST host (32bit or 64bit)
- OS: 10.6.x or 10.7.x
- CPU: Intel based 1.8 Ghz (2.1 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Software: AU or VST host (32bit or 64bit)
- Note: This is not a standalone program so you need a host application to use it.