- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D16 Group Drumazon TR909 emulation (VST/AU)
- Write a Review
- H97163 000000000 H97163000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Drumazon synthesis emulates all the sounds of the original 909. All the instruments are synthesized in exactly the same way as the original, and all ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Exact emulation of the original TR909 groove box.
Drumazon synthesis emulates all the sounds of the original 909. All the instruments are synthesized in exactly the same way as the original, and all of the nuances and details of the original are captured perfectly. In addition, all Drumazon instruments have enhanced controls. This extra functionality allows the user to adjust the sounds further than on the original unit, which opens up a whole new world of sound creation.
Drumazon has a flexible output configuration. Every instrument's audio signal can be routed to any of the 11 outputs. This allows users to further shape sounds individually or in groups via their favorite plug-ins. Each individual output can be set to mono or stereo, and every instrument also has a Mute and Solo button. Mute will not just silence the sound; it will stop the sound being triggered. Solo will stop all other instruments from being triggered and only allow the selected sound(s) to play.
Drumazon also has extensive MIDI control where MIDI notes can be used to trigger each individual sound. Alternatively, the internal sequencer can be used. This can be set to play using Drumazon's internal clock or set to synchronize perfectly to the host sequencer. Most of Drumazon's parameters can be automated within the host and also controlled using MIDI CC with an external controller. An easy-to-use MIDI Learn function allows reassignment of any of the parameters.
Within Drumazon's internal sequencer, patterns are stored in 8 banks and each bank can store up to 12 patterns. Each pattern consists of 16 steps, and each pattern location has a MIDI note number assigned to it. The patterns can be edited traditionally using the step buttons or using the tap function.
Drumazon's internal sequencer has various modes of operation. In Chain Mode, ranges of patterns are selected from the internal banks and are played through in a circular fashion. Patterns can also be triggered freely by selecting the corresponding MIDI note (for example, from a MIDI controller keyboard), and external controllers can be used in any mode to provide full control over pattern playback.
A Randomizer function is also provided within the internal sequencer that can be used to make simple changes to a pattern or create a whole new one - an ideal feature for when your creativity needs a boost! Randomizing can be applied to specific instruments and specific steps and the frequency of occurrence can also be adjusted to give you just the right amount.
Drumazon's files are stored in the XML format. This allows single patterns or whole banks to be exchanged between users easily. XML allows the files to be edited in a text editor, which is ideal if you want to post or share a pattern on a web site -just post the text!
The settings for each instrument can be stored in it's own preset. Each instrument preset can be loaded in individually, which allows maximum flexibility when putting kits of instruments together. A dedicated Preset Manager is provided to help the user manage the sounds within their own unique library.
- True emulation of the TR909
- Perfectly scaled knob ranges with few modifications enlarging spectrum of the sounds
- Enhanced control of instruments' sound
- Dynamic signal routing from instruments to outputs
- User defined plugin outputs settings
- Mutes/solos for each instrument (affect triggering not just the signal)
- Fully controllable via MIDI CC
- Quick MIDI CC appointment with MIDI Learn function
- External mode:
- MIDI map equivalent with the classic drum machine's map
- MIDI tune and velocity controls instruments' levels and tunes
- Internal sequencer:
- 8 banks with 12 patterns per bank
- Each pattern up to 16 steps of length
- Each pattern defined with one of four available measures
- Each step can be defined normal or flamed and accented or not
- Shuffle mode
- Flam mode
- Tap mode
- Chain mode
- Shuffle, Flam and TotalAccent values defined globally and per pattern
- Scale function and intelligent Rescale (automatically stretches pattern to the chosen measure)
- Built in Randomizer (selection of instruments to random, steps to be affected, frequency of the randomized notes and more)
- Patterns import/export via human readable xml files
- Two modes of synchronization:
- Precise synchronization to the host tempo
- Synchronization to internal clock - tempo controlled in the range 30-303 BPM (+-0.1)
- Individual presets per instrument with preset manager to easy control
Download today, and start banging out classic-sounding beats from yesterday.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- CPU: 1.5 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.0 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Software: VST host (32bit or 64bit)
- OS: 10.6.x or 10.7.x
- CPU: Intel based 1.5 Ghz (2.0 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Software: AU or VST host (32bit or 64bit)
- Note: This is not a standalone program so you need a host application to use it.