- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D16 Group Godfazer Advanced Modulation Unit (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71797 000000000 L71797000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The D16 Group Godfazer is an advanced modulation plugin unit, offering modern and vintage-style chorus, phasing and filtering effects, plus rotary sp...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
A versatile and powerful modulation effect with tremolo, chorus, rotary speaker, filter, phaser and more.
The D16 Group Godfazer is an advanced modulation plugin unit, offering modern and vintage-style chorus, phasing and filtering effects, plus rotary speaker emulation and much more. Built with creative sound design as the top priority, Godfazer spatially and spectrally transforms signals of all kinds with its versatile Ensemble module and two dual-modulated Multi Filters.
Godfazer also includes all the standard features of D16’s SilverLine plugin series, including 64-bit internal processing, three quality options for real-time playback and offline rendering, a resizable GUI, and a tagged preset browser. From enhancing beats, thickening basslines and adding shine to vocals, to animating pads and bringing life to keys and FX, Godfazer is a Swiss army knife of modulation plugins.
Vintage Devices and MoreGodfazer’s Ensemble section offers a wide range of delay- and amplitude-modulating vintage device emulations. These include BBD-based choruses, Solina-style ensembles and rotary speakers, as well as a variety of original tremolos, auto-panners and other models. Alongside the Ensemble, two identical Multi Filters each feature 40 spectacularly diverse filter types, from dual shelving EQs, low/high/band-pass models and formant filters, to an extensive selection of vintage and modern phasers.
Powerful ModulationBringing movement and dynamism to the Multi Filters, the D16 Godfazer’s dual Modulators each enable one of four styles of cutoff/center frequency modulation. Apply static offset to the left and right channels with the Constant Modulator. Get things wobbling with the tempo-syncable, pannable, phase-adjustable LFO. Generate a modulation signal based on input amplitude with the envelope Follower. Or, handcraft your own synced or free-running cyclical progressions with the 16-step Step sequencer.
Freedom of RoutingBoth Modulators are routed independently to each Multi Filter for truly complex signal blending. The polarity of every input can also be inverted at a click. The Multi Filters themselves are configurable for parallel or serial signal flow using six topology options, which also determine the position of the Ensemble within the chain.
- 22 effect types/models, ranging from Choruses and Rotary speaker emulations (including various classic devices) to Tremolo and Auto-panning effects
- 2 Modulation blocks controlling (and shared by) both Multi Filters, with 4 modulation types each
- LFO generator with adjustable Stereo Phase, 6 LFO waveforms, optional tempo sync and panning control
- Peak follower with Attack, Decay and Sensitivity parameters
- Step sequencer with 16 individually adjustable step, adjustable rate with optional tempo sync
- 6 different topologies for configuring the Multi Filter and Ensemble modules
- 64-bit internal processing
- No harmonic distortions at output
- Tag-based preset browser
- Over 100 presets
- Resizable GUI
- MIDI Learn for easy controller assignment
Call or click to order today.
- OS version: Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
- CPU: 3.4 Ghz with SSE (System 4.0 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB Recommended)
- Software: VST / AAX compatible host application (32-bit or 64-bit)
- OS version: OS X 10.7 to 10.14
- CPU: Intel based 3.4 Ghz (4.0 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB Recommended)
- Software: AU / VST / AAX compatible host application (32-bit or 64-bit)