- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D16 Group Redoptor Vintage Tube Distortion (VST/AU) Software Download
- Write a Review
- H97162 000000000 H97162000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Redoptor is a high quality Vintage Tube Distortion emulator from the D16 Group's SilverLine effects plug-ins collection. The popularity of tube disto...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Exact emulation of vintage tube distortion units.
Redoptor is a high quality Vintage Tube Distortion emulator from the D16 Group's SilverLine effects plug-ins collection. The popularity of tube distortion units is a result of their superiority over the solid-state fuzz distortions, which are based on transistor clipper circuits. Tubes produce even and odd harmonics and naturally compress the signal, while transistors produce only odd harmonics and limit the sound.
Redoptor has an adjustable tube bias parameter. This allows subtle amplification of even harmonics and gentle transient reshaping in the signal. Similarly, like a hardware tube distortion, Redoptor reacts dynamically to each change in the amplitude of the input signal. As a result, the amplitude of even harmonics is not constant in time.
Redoptor has a very precisely modeled tube distortion module. The emulation doesn't just focus on the characteristics of the tube part of the circuit; it also models the rest of the circuits co-functioning with the tube within the distortion unit to capture all the subtleties' and dynamics of proper high-quality analog tube distortion.
Completely adjustable preamp
In a typical guitar amplifier, the preamp is usually fixed. In Redoptor it is not. Redoptor allows the cut-off point for low and high tones to be set before the signal is amplified.
Redoptor has a full parametric equalizer with 4 controllable bands. This degree of EQ is rare in this type of device. Most typical amplifiers have a fixed graphical equalizer, with 3 or 4 bands and only allow gain of the signal in each band.
Independent stereo channel processing
Redoptor is a fully functioning stereo tube distortion with an independent path for each channel in the stereo signal. This allows each channel to have completely different harmonics and distortion added to it. Try doing this with synth sounds - the timbre will sound much more defined.
Use Redoptor on guitar, drum loops, arpeggiated sequences, synthetic or acoustic sounds and you'll hear its warm, rich and truly unique character.
- Exact tube and tube circuits' emulation
- Crossfade between tube and transistor distortion
- Adjustable power of new harmonics
- Tunable preamp filters
- Fully equipped parametric equalizer
- Presets organized into groups
- MIDI learn function
- 64-bit Internal processing
- Multi-mode distortion's quality adjustment
Dirty-up those clean signals, download the Redoptor today.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- CPU: 1.5 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.0 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Software: VST host (32bit or 64bit)
- OS: 10.6.x or 10.7.x
- CPU: Intel based 1.5 Ghz (2.0 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
- Software: AU or VST host (32bit or 64bit)
- Note: This is not a standalone program so you need a host application to use it.