- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
dbx 1231 Dual 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Product 183557
Precision engineered to provide years of maintenance-free operation, the DBX 1231 Graphic Equalizer provides such standard features as dual channels ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for the most demanding applications.
Precision engineered to provide years of maintenance-free operation, the DBX 1231 Graphic Equalizer provides such standard features as dual channels of 31 - 1/3-octave bands, ISO frequency centers, +/-12dB of input gain range, and switchable 40Hz/18dB per octave low-cut filters. Other features on the 1231 Equalizer include 45mm faders, selectable +/-6dB or +/-15dB boost/cut range, XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4" TRS connectors, balanced inputs and outputs, and chassis/signal ground lift for quick hum isolation.
- Switchable boost/cut range
- Electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Servo balanced/unbalanced outputs
- XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4" TRS connectors
- -12dB to +12dB gain range
- 18dB/octave 40Hz Bessel low-cut filter
- Chassis/signal ground lift capability
- Internal power supply transformer
- Power-off hardwire relay bypass with 2 second power-up delay
It's the good one. If you're wearing your old EQ out, replace it with the dbx 1231.