Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
dbx DriveRack 260 Complete Equalization and Loudspeaker Control System Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The DriveRack 260 provides state-of-the-art signal processing with a simple and intuitive user interface for total control of your PA.
The DriveRack 260 offers 2 independent channels of processing power with a linkable 28-band graphic EQ, industry-standard dbx stereo compressor module, feedback eliminator, and the 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer on the input signal path. 6-channel output system includes parametric EQs, PeakStopPlus limiters (to provide protection against speaker blowouts), and alignment delay. Setup Wizard gets you up and running quickly and GUI control provides easy PC-based control.
Click on the PDF link below for more complete details on this powerful PA control system.
- Feedback elimination
- 2.7 seconds of alignment and zone delay
- RS-232 PC GUI control
- Classic dbx compression and limiting
- Graphic and parametric EQs
- Auto-EQ function
- Full bandpass, crossover, and routing configurations
- Auto gain control
- Pink noise generator and fulltime RTA
- Setup wizard with JBL speaker and Crown power amplifier tunings
- Security lockout
- Wall panel control inputs for permanent installations
The DriveRack 260 delivers optimal, all-inclusive signal processing in a completely scalable system. Call or click to order now!
DriveRack 260 Complete Equalization and Loudspeaker Control System Specifications:Analog Inputs
- Number of inputs: (2) line inputs, (1) RTA mic input
- Connectors: (2) female XLR line inputs, XLR RTA mic input
- Type: Electronically balanced/RF filtered
- Impedance: >40 k ohm
- Max input line level: +34dBu with input jumpers in +30 position
- CMRR: >45 dB
- RTA mic phantom voltage: +15 VDC
- RTA mic EIN: <-110 dBu, 22 Hz - 22 kHz, 150 ohm
- Number of outputs: 6
- Connectors: Male XLR
- Type: Electronically balanced, RF filter
- Impedance: 120 ohms
- Max output level: +22dBu
- Type: dbx Type IV conversion system
- Dynamic range line: >114 dB A-weighted, >112 dB unweighted
- Type IV dynamic range: >119 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; >117 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample rate: 48 kHz
- Dynamic range: 112 dB A-unweighted, 110 dB unweighted
- Dynamic range: 110 dB unweighted,
>107 dB weighted
- THD + N: 0.002% typical at +4 dBu, 1 kHz, 0 dB input gain
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB
- Interchannel crosstalk: >110 dB, 120 dB typical
- Crosstalk input to output: >100 dB
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.