Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
dbx ZonePRO 1261m Speaker Processortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
dbx ZonePRO 1261m Speaker Processor$859.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
12x6 digital zone processor.
The ZonePRO 1261m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus.
The 1261m features a total of 12 inputs and six outputs. Inputs include six balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs, four mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs and one S/PDIF input for up to two digital channels. Hardware-controlled
microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
The 1261m device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanently available on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 1261m features a power status LED, a network traffic LED, and an RS-232 control port.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable (see table for further information).
ZonePRO Designer-the configuration, control and monitoring software for the ZonePRO family of devices-offers control of the ZonePRO 1261m via Ethernet or RS-232. The Configuration Wizard within ZonePRO Designer guides users through the step-bystep configuration process of the 1261m.
- 2 Inputs / 6 Outputs
- 6 Balanced Mic/Line Inputs
- 4 Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs
- S/PDIF Input
- Microphone Gain per Channel
- Pre-Configured Architecture
- Two Configurable Input Insert Positions
- One Configurable Output Insert Position
- AutoWarmth per Output Zone
- Link Bus
- Optional ZC Controllers
- Ethernet Control
- Serial Control
- Third Party Control
- Wizard-Driven Configuration
Call or click to order today!
ZonePRO 1261m Speaker Processor Specifications:Input
- : 12 Total - (6) Balanced Mic/Line Inputs, (4) Unbalanced, Mono-Summed RCA Input Pairs, S/PDIF Input
- : Euroblock (Mic/Line), RCA (Source)
- : Euroblock: >50kÎ Balanced, >25kÎ Unbalanced, RF Filtered; RCA: >25kÎ Unbalanced, RF Filtered
- : +20dBu Mic/Line, +12dBu RCA
- : > 40dB, typically >55db @ 1kHz
- 30 to 60dB
- < -118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150Î Source Impedance
- : 6 Total
- Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered Euroblock
- : 120Î Balanced, 60Î Unbalanced
- : +20dBu
- dbx Type IV Conversion System
- (line) >113dB, A-weighted, >110dB unweighted
- >119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- 112dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- >110dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- 20Hz - 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- >80dB typical
- 0.8 msec
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- 27 W
- 6.2 lbs / 2.81 kg
- 8.35 lbs / 3.78 kg
- 1.75" (1U) x 19" x 7.75" (45mm x 483mm x 197mm)
- UL 60065, IEC 60065, E 60065, EN 55013
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.