Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Denon DJ Prime 4 Professional 4-Channel DJ Controllertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Denon DJ Prime 4 Professional 4-Channel DJ Controller$1,899.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Built-in multicore processing and 10" touchscreen.
Denon’s built-in Engine Prime software lets DJs control four internal decks simultaneously. Use gestures and simple touches to control the Prime 4’s 10-inch color touch screen. Rugged, 6” metal jog wheels feature central display screens with customizable looks. The Prime 4’s platters can be set to display vital track information, track artwork or DJ logos. The touch-sensitive jog wheels are ultra-responsive, so you can perform scratch techniques just like you would on a traditional turntable with vinyl records.
The Denon Prime 4 professional DJ controller features independent zone output. This versatile feature allows DJs to send a dedicated, music playlist to a separate location. At the same time, the user can continue performing in the main room. Unique to Denon, this innovative feature lets you control the mood, volume and EQ in two independent locations. The Prime 4 controller boasts a dedicated XLR zone output with its own gain and EQ control.
With a variety of input options, the Denon Prime 4 standalone controller gives you more ways to connect your audio sources. Four input channels let you connect external media sources. Two dedicated microphone inputs and individual controls let you use two mics simultaneously. Four USB ports and one SD media slot provide quick access to music files. The Prime 4 even offers USB keyboard support.
The 10” color touchscreen makes the Denon Prime 4 extremely user friendly. The large multi-touch display lets you intuitively access music, interact with your digital library and view essential DJ parameters. Full-color waveforms and other graphics keep you informed while you’re mixing.
At the heart of the Prime 4 controller is a professional club-style mixer. It features four channel line faders, each with 3-band EQ and gain. All four inputs are assignable to the switchable line/phono inputs. A replaceable Denon DJ crossfader completes this pro-grade mixer.
An array of 16 performance pads on the Prime 4 give DJs total creative freedom. Remix whole tracks and beat juggle with hot cues, then split up bars and beats with quantize-locked, Rolls, Slicer and advanced Looping. The Prime 4 controller gives you the power to craft your sound any way you can imagine. Choose from 13 textured DJ FX, sourced directly Denon’s flagship X1800 Prime mixer.
All of these high-tech features are packaged in a rugged package. The Denon Prime 4 is designed for professional use. Its robust metal chassis and durable components are meant to deliver years of reliable performance, just as you’d expect from Denon DJ.
Latest Firmware features
- Integrated TIDAL Hi-Fi music streaming service
- Enabled internet connectivity via Wi-Fi and wired connections
- Import Rekordbox files and database content from an inserted USB/SD, directly into all Prime series
- Added ability to preview tracks directly from the track list (SC5000/M, SC6000/M)
- Added ability to increase track list view allowing more information to be shown on the screen at once (PRIME 4)
- Added ability to manually adjust loop in and out points via platter control
- Added ability to recalibrate platter touch sensitivity (PRIME 4)
- Added ability to set crossfade time for ZonePlay playlist tracks (PRIME 4)
- Added progress bar for Zone Out current playing track (PRIME 4)
- 4-channel mixer section and 4-deck control
- Pro-grade construction with metal chassis
- Powerful onboard processing with Engine Prime
- 10" touchscreen interface
- Zoned output and dual mic inputs
More creative control than ever before—order today.
Prime 4 Professional 4-Channel DJ Controller Specifications:General
- Channels: 4
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: Not specified
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Phono inputs: 2 (RCA stereo)
- CD/Line inputs: 4 (RCA stereo)
- Mic inputs 2 (XLR, 1/4")
- USB ports: 5
- Booth out: 1 (XLR)
- Master out: 2 (RCA stereo, XLR stereo)
- Displays: 1 touchscreen, 2 center jog wheel
- Jog wheels: Yes
- Touch strip No
- Mixer: 4-channel/4-deck
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Trigger pads 16 velocity sensitive
- Loop recorder: Yes
- DJ software: Engine Prime
- Width: 28.68"
- Height: 4.08"
- Depth: 19.56"
- Weight: 21.34 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.