Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Built-in multicore processing and 10" touchscreen.
Denon’s built-in Engine Prime software lets DJs control four internal decks simultaneously. Use gestures and simple touches to control the Prime 4’s 10" color touchscreen. Rugged, 6” metal jog wheels feature central display screens with customizable looks. The Prime 4’s platters can be set to display vital track information, track artwork or DJ logos. The touch-sensitive jog wheels are ultraresponsive, so you can perform scratch techniques just like you would on a traditional turntable with vinyl records.
The Denon Prime 4 professional DJ controller features independent zone output. This versatile feature allows DJs to send a dedicated, music playlist to a separate location. At the same time, the user can continue performing in the main room. Unique to Denon, this innovative feature lets you control the mood, volume and EQ in two independent locations. The Prime 4 controller boasts a dedicated XLR zone output with its own gain and EQ control.
With a variety of input options, the Denon Prime 4 standalone controller gives you more ways to connect your audio sources. Four input channels let you connect external media sources. Two dedicated microphone inputs and individual controls let you use two mics simultaneously. Four USB ports and one SD media slot provide quick access to music files. The Prime 4 even offers USB keyboard support.
The 10” color touchscreen makes the Denon Prime 4 extremely user friendly. The large multi-touch display lets you intuitively access music, interact with your digital library and view essential DJ parameters. Full-color waveforms and other graphics keep you informed while you’re mixing.
At the heart of the Prime 4 controller is a professional club-style mixer. It features four channel line faders, each with 3-band EQ and gain. All four inputs are assignable to the switchable line/phono inputs. A replaceable Denon DJ crossfader completes this pro-grade mixer.
An array of 16 performance pads on the Prime 4 give DJs total creative freedom. Remix whole tracks and beat juggle with hot cues, then split up bars and beats with quantize-locked, Rolls, Slicer and advanced Looping. The Prime 4 controller gives you the power to craft your sound any way you can imagine. Choose from 13 textured DJ FX, sourced directly Denon’s flagship X1800 Prime mixer.
All of these high-tech features are packaged in a rugged package. The Denon Prime 4 is designed for professional use. Its robust metal chassis and durable components are meant to deliver years of reliable performance, just as you’d expect from Denon DJ.
Latest Firmware features
• Engine Lighting by SoundSwitch: With built-in lighting, Engine OS devices automatically sync music with DMX and Philips Hue lights all from the unit itself. Engine Lighting offers a dedicated user interface allowing users to control Autoloops, light intensity and perform various color and movement override FX all from the touchscreen. Engine Lighting also offers two modes "Basic" and "Pro" to give the best experience based on user skill level or light configuration.
• Ableton Link Compatibility: Users can now sync tempo with external hardware using Ableton Link over both wired and wireless networks. Once Ableton Link has been enabled, an orange link icon will be shown in the top right of the toolbar providing the number of linked devices, sync lead tempo and phase meter showing the current beat position. When synced, the tempo will match the tempo of the longest playing device. The lead tempo can be adjusted from any device and all other linked devices will automatically follow.
• New Playlists: Playlist and Crates are now combined into a single comprehensive list (Playlists), taking along with it the best aspects of both list types.
• New Database: The database in 2.0 has been completely rebuilt to provide accelerated browsing, lightning-fast song analysis, enhanced system stability, and a significantly smaller database size. These new under the hood adjustments offer the user a streamlined experience when managing, browsing and playing the music they love.
• New Control Center Menu: The new swipe-down Control Center menu has been unified across all Engine OS products offering a more intuitive layout and improved workflow over various performance and device-specific settings.
• Playlist Deck: Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player providing continuous playback with automated crossfading. The crossfade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu. Playlist Deck is available for Prime 4, Prime 2 and Prime GO.
• New Onboard Clock: The new onboard clock offers automatic time zone syncing and aids in providing detailed History lists with the played track start time.
• Track list Size Button: Added the ability for all Engine OS devices to increase the browse view. This allows more Playlists and tracks to be shown on the screen at once.
• New Demo Tracks: These new tracks assist users in sound checks and in-store demos. Demo tracks are removed once a source has been selected and can be disabled from the User Profile Preferences.
• TONS of improvements and fixes.
- 4-channel mixer section and 4-deck control
- Pro-grade construction with metal chassis
- Powerful onboard processing with Engine Prime
- 10" touchscreen interface
- Zoned output and dual mic inputs
More creative control than ever before—order today.
Prime 4 Professional 4-Channel DJ Controller Specifications:General
- Channels: 4
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: Not specified
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Phono inputs: 2 (RCA stereo)
- CD/Line inputs: 4 (RCA stereo)
- Mic inputs 2 (XLR, 1/4")
- USB ports: 5
- Booth out: 1 (XLR)
- Master out: 2 (RCA stereo, XLR stereo)
- Displays: 1 touchscreen, 2 center jog wheel
- Jog wheels: Yes
- Touch strip: No
- Mix: 4-channel/4-deck
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Trigger pads: 16 velocity sensitive
- Loop recorder: Yes
- DJ software: Engine Prime
- Width: 28.68"
- Height: 4.08"
- Depth: 19.56"
- Weight: 21.34 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.