- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon DN-202WR Wireless Audio Receiver
- Write a Review
- J42349 000000000 J42349000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For applications where unsightly cable runs or drilling of holes is not permissible, the DN-202 WT and WR combination is ideal for getting stereo aud...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact wireless audio receiver receives audio from up to 100 ft.
For applications where unsightly cable runs or drilling of holes is not permissible, the DN-202 WT and WR combination is ideal for getting stereo audio from point A to B. The DN-202WT is a wireless audio transmitter with balanced XLR and 1/4 in. inputs, enabling users to send audio from a professional audio mixer or source through walls and ceilings up to 100 feet (30m) away. The DN-202WR is the companion receiver, featuring balanced XLR and 1/4 in. outputs for connection to loudspeakers or amplification systems. Multiple DN-202WR’s may be used with a single DN-202WT to optimize sound coverage at an event or split indoor/outdoor/multi-level venues.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- For use with DN-202WT
- Receives audio up to 30m (100 ft) without wires
- Use multiple DN-202WR in a system for more coverage
- XLR and 1/4” audio outputs
- External, articulating antennas ensure optimum transmission and reception
- Perfect for event spaces, houses of worship, entertainment venues, education, retail, and more
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Professional Recording
Comments about Denon DN-202WR Wireless Audio Receiver:
This product works flawlessly!! It's simple to pair to the receivers. Just plug in hold the pair button on the transmitter & the receiver. once it's connected your done!! Simple and reliable. You can also connect several receivers to one transmitter!!
Very happy with this product!
The only thing I can find wrong with the system is that there aren't separate receivers for each channel. But since you can connect more than one receiver to one transmitter the problem can easily be worked around. The reason I mention this is in my case I wanted to have a monitor on each side of the platform without having to run wire from one side to the other. So I simply bought 2 receivers and plugged one speaker in to the left channel of the first receiver and the other speaker into the right channel of the second receiver.