- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon DN-304S 4" Studio Monitor Pair
- Write a Review
- J42079 000000000 J42079000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The two-way DN-304SAM is a high-quality bi-amplified loudspeaker, delivering impressive wide-range, high-output sound from a trim, space-saving desig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2-way Compact Bi-Amplified Loudspeaker
The two-way DN-304SAM is a high-quality bi-amplified loudspeaker, delivering impressive wide-range, high-output sound from a trim, space-saving design. It provides a level of acoustic performance that convincingly exceeds what you get from similar-looking consumer models, making it ideal for use in business, education and media production space-constrained settings.
The DN-304SAM system is comprised of two matched cabinets. Each cabinet contains a long-excursion 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofer and a 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled tweeter. The tweeter is mounted in a proprietary waveguide that controls its dispersion, ensuring optimum listening-area sound coverage, free from the random “splatter” of too-wide dispersion designs or the restricted “flashlight beaming” coverage of too-narrow dispersion designs.
The Left speaker contains the system’s stereo amplifier, rated at 20 dynamic watts per channel. The amplifier utilizes class A/B architecture. Class A/B amplifiers have superior clipping headroom and overload characteristics compared to the Class D amplifiers that are commonly used in conventional powered speakers, and this is a major contributing factor to the smooth sound quality of the DN-304SAM.
In addition, the cabinets are made of Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF), a dense, acoustically-inert material that prevents the cabinet vibrations that would otherwise diminish the system’s clarity. This is a huge advantage over similar-looking consumer speakers, most of which use thin, vibration-prone molded plastic housings.
- 4" polypropylene-coated woofer for tight, accurate bass
- 1" ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeter for detailed, intelligible high frequencies
- Tweeter mounted in proprietary wave guide for optimum sound coverage
- 20-watt-per-channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- Back-panel 1/4" TRS balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs
- Front-panel 1/8" stereo auxiliary input
High-quality sound for business, educational and multimedia production—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.