- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon DN-HC5000 and Serato ITCH Digital DJ System
- Write a Review
- Product 485166
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Denon DJ is excited to offer the DN-HC5000, a landmark digital DJ system powered by two hugely influential companies in mobile entertainment today: D...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete hardware and software solution for the mobile DJ!
Denon DJ is excited to offer the DN-HC5000, a landmark digital DJ system powered by two hugely influential companies in mobile entertainment today: Denon DJ and Serato.
The rackmountable Denon DN-HC5000 USB and MIDI controller is packaged and designed to work solely with Serato's ITCH software program and the optional (sold separately) BU4500 Dual CD/MP3 player, providing mobile entertainers a fail safe, easy-to-use, flexible hardware and software package. Created in the familiar Denon DJ rackmount form and using Serato's HIDI technology to improve speed, accuracy, and communication between software and hardware, the DN-HC5000 ITCH bundle will quickly become the envy of digital and/or computer DJs everywhere.
Serato ITCH DJ software is perfectly simple to operate and install. Connect with a single USB cable to your computer. The Denon DN-HC5000 hardware offers audio outputs for each deck so it can easily connect and configure to any mixer.
What is Serato ITCH?
Serato ITCH is an integrated software and hardware system designed to give music selectors and DJs new kinds of control. Serato ITCH software lets you create DJ music from your computer using purpose-built ITCH hardware.
**Now out-of-the-box compatible with Virtual DJ!**
- High-performance portable music system that allows internal mixing and platter style playback control
- Integrated "one to one" hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time
- Interoperable with Scratch Live crates, loops, and cue points, and support for iTunes
- Clean and simple software user interface with an emphasis on the hardware controller to display information
- Auto tempo matching and beat sync
- Optimal gain and BPM calculation
- Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound
- Set and store cue-points
- Manual and auto loop activation
- Exclusive access to fresh promotional music at Whitelabel.net
If you're ITCHin' to spin, order today!
- Power requirement: AC 120 V 60 Hz
- Power consumption:12 W
- Ambient operation temperature: 4 F to 95 F
- Dimensions: 5.2" H x 19" W x 3.6 (max 4.1") D ; rack space: EIA 3U
- Weight: 8.2 lb.
- Finish: front panel: black (painted steel); rear and enclosure: black (painted steel)
- Analog output: 1, 2 RCA pin: unbalanced; 2 Vrms = 0 dBFS
- DA converter: Type 24 bit 32 times oversampling Fs: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz; D-range:106 dB (TYP); S/N 106 dB (TYP) (DIN)
- Frequency response: 20 to 22 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- T.H.D: Less than 0.05% (input = output = 2 Vrms/1 KHz, RL: 10 kOhms)
- Residual noise: less than -94 dBV (TYP)
- Crosstalk: less than -110 dB (TYP @1 kHz)
- USB B connector: USB 2.0 (Max 480 Mbps)
- PC/MAC (Host) n DN-HC5000 (slave) application
- USB Audio (Speaker)
- PCM 24 bit 44.1 kHz/48 kHz 4 channel
- USB HID I/O (General)
- 32 Byte packet
- Fader start: FADER 1: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (Tip/Ring: signal, Sleeve: GND), 0.5 VDC; FADER 2: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (Tip/Ring: signal, Sleeve: GND), 0.5 VDC
- X-CONTROL: Input: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (Tip/Ring: signal, Sleeve: GND), 0.5 VDC
- CD Drive control: Mini-DIN 8-pin connector (DN-D4500/D4000/BU4500 Drive unit control)
- Display: 1.6" x 3.9" VFD; character with 12 digit x 2 line dot matrix and scratch marker
- Jog wheel: 2.8", touch moving detection; (Touch ON/OFF, Dir FWD/RVS, Pulse count); 1480/740/555/370 pulse/cycle 85