- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon Professional DN-108LF Ceiling-Mount Passive Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45963 000000000 L45963000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Denon Professional DN-108LF ceiling subwoofer is designed to deliver accurate bass. It also meets commercial criteria for fire resistance. The DN...Click To Read More About This Product
Features 8.25" woofer and ported design.
The Denon Professional DN-108LF ceiling subwoofer is designed to deliver accurate bass. It also meets commercial criteria for fire resistance. The DN-108LF features a metal can rear enclosure, which provides a fire barrier behind the speaker. This allows it to meet local commercial fire codes. The metal body also optimizes bass tuning. Between its housing and 8.25” driver, the DN-108LF’s bass response is outstanding.
With 70/100-volt transformers, the DN-108LF is designed to facilitate multiple unit installations without the impedance and level-matching concerns of paralleled transformerless speakers. Low impedance use is also accommodated via the 8-ohm transformer bypass. The DN-108LF utilizes a 4-pin Euroblock for easy connection to subsequent speakers.
A built-in crossover network enables the DN-108LF to be connected directly to a full-range audio source or paralleled from existing full-range speakers for operation. This high-quality speaker in a tuned reflex enclosure is perfect for music applications, public address demands and business/educational presentations, while meeting safety and fire codes as required by commercial venues.
- Ceiling-mounted desgin
- Metal can rear enclosure
- 8.25" low-frequency driver
- Meets commercial criteria for fire resistance
Ideal for commercial installations—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.