- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon Professional DN-300BR Rackmount Bluetooth Receiver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37746 000000000 L37746000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DN-300BR is a 1RU Bluetooth 4.0 audio receiver with professional-grade audio outputs enabling the user to add wireless stereo Bluetooth audio con...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary Denon construction and durability.
The DN-300BR is a 1RU Bluetooth 4.0 audio receiver with professional-grade audio outputs enabling the user to add wireless stereo Bluetooth audio connectivity to any professional audio system. The DN-300BR can store up to (8) devices in its internal memory. The paired Bluetooth device can send audio via balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA jacks to a mixer, powered loudspeakers or amplification system.The included Bluetooth antenna can be mounted to the front or rear panel for convenience, and facilitates up to 100 ft (33m) of reception. Ideal for retail, sports bars, education and hotel/conference applications.An added feature is a Euroblock connection on the rear of the unit for a remote pairing button. This is convenient when the DN-300BR is not easily accessible. Front-mounted Output Level knob and Pairing/Status LEDs for ease-of-use.
- 1 RU rackmount receiver
- Adds stereo Bluetooth 4.0 reception to any audio system
- Pairs up to (8) devices
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA output
- Remote pairing button connection on rear (Euroblock mating connector included)
Rugged build and high-quality performance—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.