- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon Professional DN-470A 4-Channel 70V/100V Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37744 000000000 L37744000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DN-470A 4-Channel 70V/100V Amplifier is designed for contractor/install applications, and only for installed speaker systems requiring 70V/100V i...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary Denon construction and durability.
The DN-470A 4-Channel 70V/100V Amplifier is designed for contractor/install applications, and only for installed speaker systems requiring 70V/100V inputs. This very versatile, one rack space, 120W per channel amplifier has built-in short-circuit protection, and LED indicators for signal present, clipping status and thermal interruption on the front panel. Engineered strictly for the distibution of multiple 70V/100V speaker systems over long cable runs, such as in-ceiling speakers, surface-mount speakers and paging horns.
- 4-Channel Class-D amplifier designed for 70V/100V applications
- 120W per channel
- High-current switching power design
- Euroblock inputs and outputs
- Separate gain controls for each channel
Rugged build and high-quality performance—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.