- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon Professional DN-508MX 8-Zone Mixer
- Write a Review
- #K46823 000000000 K46823000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DN-508MX and 508MXA Zone Mixers are refreshingly uncomplicated, high-performance solutions for controlling and routing up to eight audio sources ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An great audio routing solution solution for multi-room venues.
The DN-508MX and 508MXA Zone Mixers are refreshingly uncomplicated, high-performance solutions for controlling and routing up to eight audio sources in multi-room venues. Denon Professional has paid special attention to the design of the front panel interface to make them intuitive and easy to operate, which makes the “learning curve” on these products very short. The 508MXA has on-board zone amplification for added flexibility when configuring a specific system with different requirements.
Typical applications include restaurants, hotels, museums, nightclubs, sports bars and large corporate offices. Both mixers have remote controllability via RS-232C and IP for the commercial installations. The DN-508MX and 508MXA also have several features dedicated for professional use such as a professional grade head-amp, MIC/LINE PAD, full BTL balanced outputs, 3-band EQ for inputs, 5-band EQ for outputs, Priority, Delay, Dynamics, system control application and scheduling function to operate automatically for optimum energy efficiency.
A Web-based GUI makes it simple to control every function of the unit, from whatever device is most convenient for the user.
- Control and route up to eight audio sources in multi-room venues
- On-board zone amplification for added flexibility
- Perfect for restaurants, hotels, museums, nightclubs, bars and corporate offices
- 3-band EQ for inputs and 5-band EQ for outputs
- Web-based GUI for simple control
Control and route up to eight audio sources—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.