- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon Professional DN-508MXA 8 Zone Mixer With 4 Zone Amplifier
- Write a Review
- #K46819 000000000 K46819000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Denon Professional's DN-508MX and 508MXA Zone Mixers are refreshingly uncomplicated, high-performance solutions for controlling and routing up to eig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An 8-zone mixer with 4-zone amplifier
Denon Professional's DN-508MX and 508MXA Zone Mixers are refreshingly uncomplicated, high-performance solutions for controlling and routing up to eight audio sources in multi-room venues. Special attention has been paid to the design of the front panel interface to make them intuitive and easy to operate, which makes the “learning curve” on these products very short. The 508MXA has on-board zone amplification for added flexibility when configuring a specific system with different requirements.
Typical applications include restaurants, hotels, museums, nightclubs, sports bars and large corporate offices. Both mixers have remote controllability via RS-232C and IP for the commercial installations. The DN-508MX and 508MXA also have several features dedicated for professional use such as a professional grade head-amp, MIC/LINE PAD, full BTL balanced outputs, 3-band EQ for inputs, 5-band EQ for outputs, Priority, Delay, Dynamics, system control application (Web remote), and scheduling function to operate automatically for optimum energy efficiency.
A Web-based GUI makes it simple to control every function of the unit, from whatever device is most convenient for the user.
- 6 mic/line inputs
- 4 ST inputs
- 1 aux input on front and rear
- 8 zone outputs
- 4 zone amplifier input
- Professional-grade grounding and sound quality
- 3-band equalizer for all inputs; 5-band equalizer for all zone outputs; delay and dynamics function for all zone outputs
A perfect solution to control audio in multi-room venues.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.