- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Denon Professional DN-700AV Professional 7.1 AV Receiver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37701 000000000 L37701000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With comprehensive in/out connections and the latest Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, the DN-700AV is the ideal centerpiece for any commercial audi...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary Denon construction and durability.
With comprehensive in/out connections and the latest Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, the DN-700AV is the ideal centerpiece for any commercial audio-video system. Featuring six HDMI inputs, component/composite ins/outs, XLR balanced 7.1 pre-outs and RS-232C, the 700AV is uniquely capable of handling virtually any installation requirement.The unit is compatible with many of today's multi-channel formats, including TrueHD/Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby Digital/ DTS-HD/MasterAudio/DTS ES. Plus, it’s HDCP-compatible and has network streaming via DLNA. A powerful 75-watt x 7 amplifier with high-current design drives even low-efficiency speakers to loud levels.The DN-700AV was designed with the contractor in mind, combining a rackmount chassis, Euroblock amplifier outputs and balanced, XLR preamplifier outputs. A balanced XLR stereo input rounds off the feature set aimed at the professional installer.
- Six HDMI version 1.4 inputs and one output
- Component & composite video inputs and outputs
- Dolby TrueHD / Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Digital/ DTS-HD Master Audio/ DTS ES
- XLR balanced 7.1 preamp outputs
- Euroblock 7.1 amplified outputs (75W per channel)
Rugged build and high-quality performance—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.