- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Digidesign Digi 003 Factory Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product 482343
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 003 Factory Recording Package is comprised of the Digidesign 003 Factory Pro Tools LE Workstation, M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 MIDI Controller, Aka...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The 003 Factory Recording Package is comprised of the Digidesign 003 Factory Pro Tools LE Workstation, M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 MIDI Controller, Akai MPD24 USB Controller, Fostex PM0.4 Powered Studio Monitor pair (2), MXL 9000 Tube Condenser Microphone, CAD EPF-15A 6-Inch Flexible Pop Filter, 2 x 20 ft. Lo-Z Microphone Cables, Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom, and 2 x 5 ft. TRS-TRS Balanced Patch Cable.
003 Factory Pro Tools LE Workstation
With an extensive range of audio and MIDI I/O, high-definition audio resolution, the creativity and speed of industry-standard Pro Tools software, high-speed FireWire connectivity, and a big, comprehensive bundle of powerful software included for free, the Digidesign 003 Factory empowers you to achieve the same professional audio results as commercial facilities in your own personal studio. And Pro Tools LE provides everything you need (and then some) to compose, record, edit, mix, and master audio for music and desktop post production projects”with truly professional results.
Take Control of Your Mixes
When your projects call for detailed precision work, 003 (the hardware component of the 003 Factory package) gives you powerful hands-on control of your Pro Tools sessions through its integrated control surface. Plus, its portable size gives you the freedom to take a professional Pro Tools system anywhere your creative skills are needed”or inspired.
The Hub of Your Personal Studio
003 offers an extensive array of analog and digital audio and MIDI I/O, making it the ideal hub of any home or project studio, or a powerful complement to an existing setup. You can connect just about any instrument and device found in your studio to 003. Plug in your guitar or bass for direct recording, connect line-level instruments such as synths or samplers, or capture sound from any source though a connected microphone”the interface's premium mic preamps deliver the utmost sound clarity. And with its studio-grade 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution, you can expect stunning, high-definition sound every time.
In addition, 003 provides the I/O you need to connect your MIDI gear, optical devices (such as ADAT), and S/PDIF digital equipment, and also features BNC Word Clock I/O to sync 003 to other external devices in your studio. It can also function in standalone MIDI mode, allowing you to integrate it into your MIDI setup sans computer. Plus, its FireWire connectivity ensures high-speed data transfers between 003 and your Windows- or Mac-based computer system”just plug 003 in and it's ready to go.
Mix with Your Hands”Not the Mouse
With its touch-sensitive, motorized faders and motion-sensitive encoders, knobs, and switches, 003 gives you direct hands-on access to the power of Pro Tools, enabling you to control multiple aspects of your mix with much more speed and accuracy than mixing with a mouse alone. Ride a bank of faders to mix track volumes collectively, move instruments across the stereo field simultaneously, or mute multiple tracks all at once without having to point and click variables within the Pro Tools software interface one at a time.
With the 003 Factory, you can easily control recording and playback, mute or solo tracks, grab control of track volumes, pan tracks, assign sends, insert plug-ins and tweak parameters, assign and write mix automation, scrub video, and more right from the control surface”every move you make on 003 directly affects the parameters within your Pro Tools session and vice-versa. And since 003 allows you to control your mix with your hands instead of relying on your computer screen, you can close your eyes and concentrate on using your most significant music mixing tool”your ears.
003 also provides essential visual feedback through its LCD display and plethora of LED indicators on the control surface so you can see how and what you're affecting in your session. Keep an eye on your audio levels on the control surface instead of looking away at a screen as you adjust volume or gain thanks to a bank of 5-segment LEDs that function as volume/gain meters. The same LEDs also double as automation status indicators, letting you know”at a glance”which write mode is enabled on each track when you're automating mixes.
Listen with Options
The Digidesign 003 Factory features multiple options for monitoring your sessions as well as other external devices. Dedicated stereo studio monitor outputs allow you to always have reference monitors connected without sacrificing audio outputs, while a stereo pair of alternate control room outputs let you hook up a second set of speakers to allow easy switching between two studio monitor sources. Two headphone outputs, each with its own level control, enable you to run two discrete monitor headphone mixes separately from your main mix. And an alternate source input allows you to monitor signals from a connected external device.
Fuel Your Creativity with Pro Tools
003 Factory comes with award-winning Pro Tools LE software, which offers the ultimate in recording, editing, and mixing power and flexibility. It also provides many of the same professional Pro Tools features that commercial studios rely on to produce chart-topping albums and sound for major motion pictures.
You can perform just about every facet of music and audio production with Pro Tools LE. Compose music and loops quickly and easily. Generate sounds and ideas through virtual instrument performances. Sequence MIDI tracks to perfection with impeccable timing. Edit MIDI and audio waveforms nondestructively with complete precision. Punch in and out of parts effortlessly to fix recorded passages. Take advantage of the most powerful automation in the industry to add motion to your music. Create high-quality mixes with access to a wide range of professional effects and signal processing plug-ins. Even work with HD video projects right in Pro Tools LE for audio post production.
Not only does Pro Tools LE software offer an unparalleled breadth of creative options to help you develop ideas and bring them to fruition, it offers plenty of speed-enhancing and customizing features that enable you to work the way you want with the utmost efficiency. Make multiple changes to your mix configuration on the fly without having to stop and restart playback. Drag and drop plug-in settings for instant plug-in opening and settings recall. Set memory locations to instantly go to any point in your session. Save your favorite window views to always have the right tools ready for the task at hand. And grab track boundaries to resize tracks at your whim.
Plus, when you work with Pro Tools software, you're working with the industry standard for professional audio production. That means you can enjoy full session compatibility with every Pro Tools”equipped professional and personal studio around the world. Exchange entire sessions, individual session elements, or stereo mixes for easy collaboration with your friends, colleagues, and clients.
Everything You Need”Now
The 003 family comes with Digidesign's biggest, most powerful and comprehensive software bundle yet, providing everything you need to create music, perform a composition, record audio, sequence MIDI, edit sounds, fix problems, mix tracks, enhance audio, master projects, and promote your creations. To help you get started, all 003 family members come with the indispensable Pro Tools Method One instructional DVD, a valuable training resource that teaches you Pro Tools system essentials”from setting up sessions and recording audio to editing MIDI, working with loops and plug-ins, automating mixes, and more.
Add Polish with Professional Processing
003 Factory include as special Factory bundle of valuable, professional processing and effects plug-ins by Digidesign and Bomb Factory to really make your mixes shine. Get even more guitar tone options with SansAmp PSA-1. Create special effects for your music or post production projects with Cosmonaut Voice and D-Fi. Add incredible depth and movement to your sounds with the Tel-Ray Variable Delay and Voce plug-ins. Warm up your sounds with the Moogerfooger and JOEMEEK plug-ins and Bomb Factory BF-3A compressor. And master your mixes with the world-class peak-limiting and sound level-maximizing powers of Maxim. Plus, you'll be able to authorize all Factory plug-ins with the included iLok USB Smart Key.
M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 MIDI Controller
The M-Audio Keystation Pro 88 MIDI Controller is the world's first 88-key hammer-action USB MIDI controller. It offers you a host of advanced features and unprecedented integration with music applications. The response of the professional action has been fine-tuned to satisfy the most demanding players, and 4 zones accommodate up to 4 layers or splits per patch. The stunning complement of MIDI-assignable controllers includes 9 faders, 24 rotary controllers, and 22 buttons. The pitch wheel, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, and controller pedals are all fully assignable as well. 10 memory locations store all controller settings, and the included Enigma editor provides unlimited storage.
Akai MPD24 USB Controller
Akai Professional's MPD24 is the velocity sensitive pad controller for musicians and DJs working with sampled sounds. The MPD24 features 16 MPC-style velocity and pressure sensitive pads plus transport controls for interfacing with DAW/sequencing applications. With Akai's MPC 16 Levels and Full Level features for ultimate pad control, four selectable pad banks totaling 64 pads, six assignable faders and eight assignable, 360 degree knobs for transmitting MIDI Control Change data, the MPD24 provides unprecedented creative freedom for manipulating sampled material.
Fostex PM0.4 Powered Studio Monitors
Fostex employs the latest cone material technology to obtain extremely pure music reproduction with the PM 0.4 powered monitors. Biamplification provides 18W to the 4" LF drivers and 18W to the extremely responsive 5/8" soft-dome tweeters. The 4" cones are made of Kevlar fibers for high rigidity and optimum damping, as well as incredible durability. Newly designed dampers around the tweeters eliminate interference for clearer high-frequency response. The compact cabinets are specially designed to eliminate unwanted resonance and incorporate a long bass port for deep and accurate low-frequency response.
MXL 9000 Tube Condenser Microphone
The MXL 9000 Tube Condenser Microphone is a large-diaphragm, cardiod-pattern design based around a 12AT7 tube. The tube circuitry delivers a characteristic warm-yet-transparent midrange response that gives a smooth emphasis to both voices and instruments. It is housed in a silver-finished metal housing and comes complete with hi-isolation shock mount, power supply, and 7-pin power cable. Requires phantom power.
CAD EPF-15A 6-Inch Flexible Pop Filter
The CAD Pop Filter helps eliminate those annoying track ruining plosives produces vocalists sing words that starts with "p" or "b," . The washable nylon mesh screen gently breaks up that explosive rush of air while allowing high frequencies through and keeping moisture out. The flexible gooseneck holder and swivel mount make it easy to put the Pop Filter exactly where you need it.
- 003 Integrated Control Surface
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 8 motion-sensitive rotary encoders for pan/send/meter/plug-in control
- Dedicated mute, solo, and select/record arm switches per channel
- 6-character, 2-line LCD display per channel displays track name; pan, send, fader, and plug-in values; and timeline position
- 5-segment LED display for viewing metering and automation mode status
- Easily assign inserts and sends from the control surface
- Dedicated automation controls and LEDs
- Dedicated transport control
- Standalone MIDI Mode functionality
- Jog/Shuttle wheel
- Includes iLok USB plug-in authorization key
- High-speed FireWire connectivity
- 18 simultaneous channels of audio I/O
- 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- 8 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs
- 4 professional mic preamps with individual gain and high-pass filter; 48V phantom power enabled on channel pairs
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O or two channels of S/PDIF optical I/O
- 2 channels of S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1 MIDI input, 2 MIDI outputs (16 channels in/32 channels out)
- BNC Word Clock I/O
- Dedicated studio monitor output, plus alternate control room output
- Alternate Source input for external device monitoring
- Dual headphone outputs with individual source and level controls
- Pro Tools LE Software
- Award-winning, industry-standard Pro Tools LE software for composing, recording, editing, mixing, and mastering
- 32 simultaneous audio tracks (128 virtual audio tracks), expandable to 48 tracks*
- Fully integrated MIDI sequencing with 256 simultaneous MIDI tracks
- Support for streaming ReWire applications
- Beat Detective LE automatic groove analysis and correction tool
- Supports Digidesign Command|8 and Control|24 control surfaces
- Huge selection of compatible third-party plug-ins and software options
- * Pro Tools LE software supports 32 mono (16 stereo) audio tracks, expandable to 48 mono or stereo audio tracks with optional Music Production Toolkit or DV Toolkit 2.
- Included Plug-ins, Applications, and Tools:
- Factory Plug-in Bundle:
- Digidesign Bomb Factory BF-3A Classic Compressor
- Digidesign Cosmonaut Voice
- Digidesign D-Fi bundle (Lo-Fi, Sci-Fi, Recti-Fi, Vari-Fi)
- Digidesign JOEMEEK SC2T Photo Optical Compressor
- Digidesign JOEMEEK VC5T Meequalizer
- Digidesign Maxim
- Digidesign Moogerfooger Analog Delay
- Digidesign Moogerfooger Ring Modulator
- Digidesign SansAmp PSA-1
- Digidesign Tel-Ray Variable Delay
- Digidesign Voce Spin
- Digidesign Voce Chorus/Vibrato
- 7 Bomb Factory Plug-Ins
- Bomb Factory BF76 Compressor, BF Essential Clip Remover, BF Essential Correlation Meter, BF Essential Meter Bridge, BF Essential Noise Meter, BF Essential Tuner, Funk Logic Mastererizer
- Chorus, Click, Compressor, D-Verb, DeEsser, Delay, DigiReWire, Dither, Dynamics II, Dynamics III, EQ II, EQ III, Expander-Gate, Flanger, Gain, Limiter, Pitch Shift, Time Shift, and 21 more
- MIDI-assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- MIDI-assignable foot switch and foot pedal inputs
- Controllers assignable to MIDI controllers, notes, transport controls, program changes (including USB and MSB), Sysex, and RPN/NRPN
- Independent MIDI channel assign for all controllers
- Multiple dynamic velocity curves
- Large custom LCD displays controller number, assigned controller, edit icons, and edit values
- 10 memory locations for saving all controller assignments
- Sysex memory dump transmits the complete memory contents for backup purposes
- Includes the new Enigma editor software for unlimited storage
- ± 11 semitone transposition
- Dedicated buttons allow program and bank changes on the fly
- Control Mute function mutes the output of all controllers so you can position them to the value you want before tweaking
- Snap Shot button transmits all current controller settings
- Fader Drawbar mode reverses the faders for realistic operation of organ emulators such as NI B4
- MIDI Out can drive external MIDI gear or be used as USB to MIDI out interface
- General MIDI 1 and 2 compatible
- USB class compliant”no drivers required for Windows XP or Mac OS X
- Drivers also included for Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP and Mac OS 9
- Powered via USB bus (cable included) or optional 9V power supply
- Dimensions: 57"(L) x 13"(W) x 5.9"(H)
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 16 MPC-style velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 4 selectable pad banks for a total of 64 pads
- 6 assignable faders for transmitting MIDI Control Change data
- 8 assignable 360 degree knobs
- Rewind, ff, stop, play and record buttons that transmit MMC (MIDI Machine Control) messages to DAW/Sequencing applications
- Backlit, easy to read LCD display
- MIDI and/or USB operation
- USB powered (or powered via optional AC adaptor)
- Included Editor Librarian software (Mac and PC)
- Akai Sample library of classic drum machines (software included)
- MPC 16 Levels and Full Level feature support
- 4" Kevlar-cone low frequency drivers
- 5/8" soft dome tweeters
- 18W to lows, 18W to highs
- Type: Large Diaphragm Microphone using Valve technology (12AT7)
- Frequency Range: 30Hz -20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm: ¸ 25 mm
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200W
- MaxEquivalent Noise Level 22dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD 122 dB (bei 0,5% THD)
- Power Requirements: 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power Input Source: External Power Supply
- Signal to Noise ratio: 72dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Size: 47mm x 195mm
- Weight: 525gm
- Metal Finish: Silver
- Accessories Included: Shock-mount (MXL-57SP), Power Supply, Mogami-Audio cable (4,5m)
- Cables Included: Microphone XLR 7-pol / Audio XLR 3-pol
- Stops plosives
- Protects your mic
- Flexible gooseneck holder
- Swivel mount for easy positioning
- PC requirements: Intel Pentium 4, Centrino, Core Duo, or AMD Athlon XP and 64-class processors and chips; Windows XP Home or Professional, Service Pack 2 (Vista not supported); 768MB RAM; Open USB port (USB hubs not supported); DVD-ROM drive
- Mac requirements: G4 processor (933MHz or higher), G5 processor, or Intel-based Macs; Mac OS X version 10.4; 768MB RAM; Open USB port (USB hubs not supported); DVD-ROM drive
- Frequency response: 60Hz to 30kHz
- Dimensions: 5-3/4"W x 8-11/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- Weight: 8 lbs. each
- Type: Large diaphragm condenser, gold evaporated
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: 16mV/Pa (-36dBV)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 128dB
- Equivalent noise level: 14dB-A weighted
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: > 1,000 ohms
- Preamp topology: Class A FET preamp
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Grille and Body: Wire mesh grille and body, all brass
- Finishing: Nickel silver plating
- Size/weight: 7.3"H x 1.9"W; 23 oz.
- 6" diameter circular pop filter; flexible gooseneck holder; universal mic stand clamp.