- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Direct Sound EX-25 Extreme Isolation Headphones
- Write a Review
- 241728 000001000 241728000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Direct Sound EX-25 headphones are the only headphones on the planet that have dynamic closed-back speakers within a closed back isolation chamber. Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Headphones designed for anyone who needs extreme isolation.
Direct Sound EX-25 headphones are the only headphones on the planet that have dynamic closed-back speakers within a closed back isolation chamber. Maybe that's what gives EX-25's extreme isolation.
EX-25 extreme isolation headphones applications:
For sound engineers to monitor the mixer board during live performances while isolating their ears from main speakers.
For stage and studio drummers who want to hear how drums are being mixed without having headphones at high volume.
Allows studio musicians to hear only the studio mix during recording - eliminating costly return trips to the control room.
For stadium and dome events-listen to live broadcasts at medium volume and block out most stadium noise listening to the show or game.
The only headphones on the planet that have dynamic closed back speakers within a closed-back isolation chamber
Super high fidelity drivers
Passive isolation”no batteries required
Drivers: 40 mm super high fidelity
Impedance: 32 Ohms
Sensitivity: 107 dB at 1000 Hz
Plug: stereo 3.5mm with gold-plated 1/4" adapter
Input power: 500 mW
Sound attenuation average: 25 dB
Weight: 9.5 oz
Color: black with silver logo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.